Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Will do.

Little question for all you experts.

How comes there are no stars in this photo?

View attachment 70549

:lolol: cant believe that was your opening gambit, not even a challenge, one that most people would understand and or be able to experiment to prove the debunking - its due to contrast and exposure. its like your not even trying.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
:lolol: cant believe that was your opening gambit, not even a challenge, one that most people would understand and or be able to experiment to prove the debunking - its due to contrast and exposure. its like your not even trying.

Yeah, Pevenseagull has already explained.

Since when was this a competition?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm intrigued to why you need to know so much?

are they members of ISIS? Are they wanted for murder? Have they shagged your missus?

Anyone would assume so the amount you go on about them.

May I suggest 'Sir Humphrey' for your next username?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The U.S were trying to get to the Moon before Russia, almost like a race.

Are you really that shocked that the U.S might cheat?

The thing is the Russians tracked the moon landings, and if it hadn't happened the Russians would be the first to say so.

Unless the conspiracy theorists move the goalposts and claim "the Russian were in on it as well", which they haven't, the landings must have happened.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The thing is the Russians tracked the moon landings, and if it hadn't happened the Russians would be the first to say so.

Unless the conspiracy theorists move the goalposts and claim "the Russian were in on it as well", which they haven't, the landings must have happened.

Don't forget the Aussies. That's three nations in on it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hybrid X/ The truth/ The Brunswick/Falmer/Rosa

I thought it be easier if I typed it for you considering I've spent the best part of a year having to read you posting this to me.

Wasn't Falmer/Rosa/Hybridx/ Brunswick 4 years ago now?

Not a lot seems to happen for you lot, does it.

Sad to say, but it looks like this 'conspiracy witch hunt' stuff is starting to look like egg on your face.

I think the word 'Milked' would be most necessary. But nonetheless, glad it's still bonding the mongs together......4 years on.
Er, did you quote the wrong person? I've never said anything to you about Hybrid, Brunswick, Falmer or Rosa :shrug:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm all for discussing the moon landing hoaxes - I'm a firm believer that they never happened. I won't go around trying to make people believe me, I just think there's sufficient evidence to make them a hoax a consideration.

It makes me wonder what else is hoaxed. Was it just the landings, or other stuff, or maybe nothing is real? Maybe it's all one big scam and everyone is conspiring in one grand illusion?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It makes me wonder what else is hoaxed. Was it just the landings, or other stuff, or maybe nothing is real? Maybe it's all one big scam and everyone is conspiring in one grand illusion?

I have noticed that cheese prices are slowly falling ......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here