Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Standing in the north stand

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Afternoon all

I know most of the north stand near the back stand up but what about nearer the front

Does the north stand blocks all stand near the front or is it just the back few rows and the rest sit?

Thanks

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Afternoon all

I know most of the north stand near the back stand up but what about nearer the front

Does the north stand blocks all stand near the front or is it just the back few rows and the rest sit?

Thanks
Bournemouth game I was N1C/N1D row G and stood up all but the front 2 rows.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It depends which block you’re in. The more central you are, the more people stand especially nearer the front.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
About halfway up, Just inside the 18 yard box, haven't sat down since the Championship, and with my knees :rolleyes:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You shouldn’t be standing , there’s seats for a reason . That way everyone can see . Maybe the people standing should take a minute to think of their fellow fans rather than me me me .
Well . . . . I'm long in the body, but even at 6'3" its likely the person behind can't see any better if I'm sitting down or standing up.

and last time I went in the north stand the guy in front had his son on his shoulders. 🙄

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You shouldn’t be standing , there’s seats for a reason . That way everyone can see . Maybe the people standing should take a minute to think of their fellow fans rather than me me me .
If you sat in the middle of the block I'm in and told everyone the reason for the seat and why they should all be seated it certainly wouldn't be me me me :lolol:

But I'm sure that if you made them aware of just how much money you had it would all be different though

richer-than-you-poor.gif

:wink:

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m front row and normally stand for the second half depending if we won the toss or not. The stewards sometimes attempt to have a sit down rant which lasts until the next Albion attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here