Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand Ratings v QPR

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The West Stand can only sing two songs. I didn't hear them start the Ulloa, Oscar, Buckley, Ince, Lua lua or Solly ones etc. or the "Harry whats the score" or "does the taxman know your here" ones.

But what songs? "We Are Brighton" when sung at full volume is hard to beat. :)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It is MENTAL how the acoustics are affected by where you are. I have come back from 2-3 games in the WSU with my ears ringing. Genuinely. Massive sound.

agree. place can be echoing out like london road old away stand.

Slightly concerning that this noise might not be heard on the pitch

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think the players hear it all loud enough. many have commented on the great atmosphere at the Amex.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Stand ratings!!! Superb

Personally I think those in even numbered seats out sung the odd's - those pesky odd's always looking at us with disgust on their faces!!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The WSU was rocking as the game went on, especially around the first goal. For a short period, everyone was standing, singing, bouncing... it was great. Shame it can't be like that as standard

If we played more entertaining football and scored more goals maybe the fans would make more noise. The atmosphere really picked up for the last part of the game yesterday after we had scored our first.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Where abouts are you I am W3D Row V look to the left and the right and a lot more people are joining in, the middle is poor. But last night a few did join in.

Theres a bald chap up there that always gives it a good go, no one seems to try and join in though.

That would be me then:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

I'm WSU d block row v. Almost bang in the middle of the block. I do try but being completely tone deaf doesn't help, most people in front just turn around to see who's killing the cat at the back :lolol::(

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
First time I've let it all hang out (well, a fair majority of it) in the East Stand Library. Much more enjoyable albeit still self-limited due to my seat being right next to the family bit, unfortunately. The last ten minutes made me 'curse' all I wanted to, mostly directed at the away fans and ref.

I hope a few of you are abandoning your North Stand season tickets right about now (the funk soul brother) because I want to try and get a couple there next Tuesday.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Brighton Army (Barmy Army)
Is ok and sounded like all stands joined in.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
East - 6. Not as loud as you have been, but some quality 'up on your feet' Linesman/Ref baiting.

Just about got my voice back 23hrs later after the first minute of last night giving ABUSE to the PREENING non entity ref & the dipstick lines-person in front of the EAST.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here