Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stand or fall? Pah! The night Brighton & Hove Albion simply didn't bother

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I dont think anyone in their right mind was expecting top ten straight away, but by stating that ambition I for one was expecting the club to at least do everything in their power to stop from going backwards. It has taken us over thirty years to get back from the last time we were relegated from this level.

I get that, but again. What makes you think that the club isn't taking our top flight status seriously?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ll be much more pissed off if we don’t bother to get a striker in this window than I was at playing a youth team in the 21st century equivalent of the Sherpa Van Trophy!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeh? Worked out well for us, didn't it - developed that habit of winning matches that's lead to us being comfortably mid-table, plus the excitement of a cup run ....................

Plus it convinced little old Villa that as they'd beaten us twice already (without taking into account they were playing the kids in one match and ten men in the other) they were dead certs to take something off us at The Amex - wonderful what giving them confidence can do! Two more points lost by us - could have done with them.

This.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I’ll be much more pissed off if we don’t bother to get a striker in this window than I was at playing a youth team in the 21st century equivalent of the Sherpa Van Trophy!

Again, when did we get so choosey about what silverware is/isn’t important?

Oh, I know: the week before Norwich City away, when we’d just been promoted...

Pah. (Again)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Again, when did we get so choosey about what silverware is/isn’t important?

Oh, I know: the week before Norwich City away, when we’d just been promoted...

Pah. (Again)

:lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
“There’s only a limited number of trophies we can win. We have a responsibility to respect each of the competitions.”

“We’re not going to disrespect the FA Cup or the League Cup…”

- Paul Barber, 11 Feb, 2020

:wozza: :wozza: :wozza: :wozza: :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here