Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall Banner (UPDATE new one being made)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did tweet NSK to say that there was a thread on NSC enquiring about the flag / left over money yesterday FWIW...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Are we sure that the new banner, is actually a new banner? I mean it look exactly the same as the original, did they just find the banner in the end and fob it off as a new one?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are we sure that the new banner, is actually a new banner? I mean it look exactly the same as the original, did they just find the banner in the end and fob it off as a new one?

Why would the club want to deceive the fans? It wasn't them that lost it, in the first place.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

If they had any sense they would have gone to the same supplier as the first one who should still have all the specifications so then made exactly the same banner.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Because Barber thinks it sounds better than saying they found the old one? Just a thought.

Not a good thought, though is it? I'm not Barber's biggest fan, but I can't see what he would gain from that.
The RWC lost the flag, so if the club had found it, it would make them look good in any case.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
The imperfections are a part of the lettering font are they not, and deliberate ? ???

I seriously cannot see the point of any skullduggery here.

Quite, people will literally try and pick faults and moan about anything. We need a left back and a striker and some people seem more concerned about a banner that was missing and then replaced. Next they will be telling us that Andy Naylor had something to do with it going missing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The imperfections are a part of the lettering font are they not - both A's have identicle marks - and deliberate ? ???

I seriously cannot see the point of any skullduggery here.

Fair enough....I've never been close enough to it to know if they're part of the 'fabric'. Agree nothing in it for anyone to pretend otherwise

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Personally, I couldn't give a sh*t if this is the old one, a new one, a copy or a redesign, I just want it back in my line of sight as I look up the pitch from the SWC watching us bang goals in (or at least, get one more than they do... how long is it since we won by 2?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here