Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag do recommendations

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Barcelona.
Great bars, football mad, pleasent city, and plenty of dirty stuff without being obvious to home.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Stag do... blimey do people still have them? I thought they were a bit naff and 1990s, and that the world had moved on from groups of p***ed-up Brits making sexist tw*ts of themselves in Easyjet destinations. Obviously not.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Stag do... blimey do people still have them? I thought they were a bit naff and 1990s, and that the world had moved on from groups of p***ed-up Brits making sexist tw*ts of themselves in Easyjet destinations. Obviously not.

Its not an area reserved for Brits. Germans, Polish, Italians being sexist twits are just as common.
We have reliquished the violent tag, thats now reserved for Danish school groups (I kid you not)

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I was on a cracking Stag back in the summer, we went to Cologne(Köln). Really cool city, cheap quick flights from Gatwick too. Accommodation, flights, Bundesliga ticket, brewery tour plus groom contribution set us back about £150pp for 2nights. Superb.

Excellent news!

Its my stag do in March next year too, and we have also settled on cologne.

We are driving over, going to rent some nice cars and do a bit of a 'Top Gear' style road trip with some challenges en route etc

What recommendations do you have for the city? think my best man is sorting Bayer Leverkusen tickets which is just up the road.

Any particular Bars, restaurants, city activities you would say are worthwhile?

Cheers

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Excellent news!

We are driving over, going to rent some nice cars and do a bit of a 'Top Gear' style road trip with some challenges en route etc

What recommendations do you have for the city? think my best man is sorting Bayer Leverkusen tickets which is just up the road.

Cheers
Cool. The Köln fans were probably the best/loudest/most passionate I've seen, even more than the Palace Ultras :mad: . We did a tour of BrauHauses(sp?) on the first night which was a good way to see some sights as you get a bit of a tour as you go, then you're half cut and ready to go :) I can't remember particular bar names but we went to one that had a VW Camper inside which was awesome, all the bars had a cracking vibe and the women, oh the women! I don't know if the ugly women have a curfew but every single one was stunning, not dolled up trouts like you get here, just stunning ladies. Sorry I can't really give you any specific details, but you will have a great time, and I'd thoroughly recommend the brewery tour ::thumbsup:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Excellent news!

Cheers

If you get to a Lev game let their Ultras know your BHA - they will buy you a beer.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Excellent news!

Cheers

Paschas!! :wink:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Benidorm.
- Cheap flights over.
- Sunshine and beaches.
- Cheap beer - 1 Euro in some bars.
- Loads of strip bars.

Off to Benidorm next June, wasn't looking forward to it, but now you've put it like that lovely. What are the strip clubs like as I have a feeling we will be dragged to a few by the best man, he loves his tits.

Jan 30, 2008
i was on a cracking stag back in the summer, we went to cologne(köln). Really cool city, cheap quick flights from gatwick too. Accommodation, flights, bundesliga ticket, brewery tour plus groom contribution set us back about £150pp for 2nights. Superb.
got a bit heated on the stag do i went with
regards
DR

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Have done a few in my time. Prague, Amsterdam (7 times), Talin, Endinbrugh, Hamburg (twice), Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Dublin

The best one of them all was Benidorm. the place was awesome. sun, sea, lovely women and very cheap beer. spent about 4 hours in one bar, must have had a good 10 pints each the bill came out and it was 54 euro. bearing in mind there were 10 of us we just couldnt spend money, the owners loved us. The new town is a lot more english but the old town on the front was lovely and a lot more spanish with nice little tapas bars scattered about. this is one place i would definately go back to and highly recommend it.

Jan 30, 2008
Have done a few in my time. Prague, Amsterdam (7 times), Talin, Endinbrugh, Hamburg (twice), Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Dublin

The best one of them all was Benidorm. the place was awesome. sun, sea, lovely women and very cheap beer. spent about 4 hours in one bar, must have had a good 10 pints each the bill came out and it was 54 euro. bearing in mind there were 10 of us we just couldnt spend money, the owners loved us. The new town is a lot more english but the old town on the front was lovely and a lot more spanish with nice little tapas bars scattered about. this is one place i would definately go back to and highly recommend it.

roast dinners
regards
DR

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Benidorm is the ONLY place to go! for all the reasons stated and for the one and only CAFE BENIDORM!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here