Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Yes/Living the Dream trilogy?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Not quite a full shelf - am I missing any obvious ones?

In 1994 David Ticehurst (RIP) had "Brighton and Hove Albion: A Portrait in Old Picture Postcards" published by S.B. Publications.

John Baine (Attila the Stockbroker) has had a couple of football-related poetry compilations published, "Goldstone Ghosts" and "..And I'll Be Kit Napier".

Then there is "Gullhanger...Or How I Learned to Love Brighton and Hove Albion" by Mike Ward, and "Brighton and Hove Albion FC: An A-Z" by Dean Hayes.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Jonathan Wilson's excellent biography of Clough has a lot about his time at the Albion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
On the Whitcher front there are two others - Soccer: The Ace of Games and Sportsman's Club. Both have Albion stuff in them, the last especially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What is the book with the plain cover next to We want Falmer?
Also the old books next to the Alan Mullery book, haven't seen those before.
That is a diary that came with the newspaper headline book. Has a few headlines in it so I kept it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In 1994 David Ticehurst (RIP) had "Brighton and Hove Albion: A Portrait in Old Picture Postcards" published by S.B. Publications.

John Baine (Attila the Stockbroker) has had a couple of football-related poetry compilations published, "Goldstone Ghosts" and "..And I'll Be Kit Napier".

Then there is "Gullhanger...Or How I Learned to Love Brighton and Hove Albion" by Mike Ward, and "Brighton and Hove Albion FC: An A-Z" by Dean Hayes.
I think I have some of those - must be a secret cache of books in the shed or loft I haven't got around to yet. Definitely had the postcard one and Gullhanger and thought I had the A-Z as well.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think I have some of those - must be a secret cache of books in the shed or loft I haven't got around to yet. Definitely had the postcard one and Gullhanger and thought I had the A-Z as well.
Just realised it is a different A-Z. Just noticed And Smith Must score as well - must get back in the loft as I think I must have some more and I can fill that gap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here