Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tour

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I know a few people have been on here and said it before.... However I seriously couldn't recommend it enough. £10 and £5 for OAPS, lasted over 2 hours. Went in both dressing rooms, warm up area, press boxes, all the lounges, top of the west, pitch side, dugout... really great value. Took my grandparents who've never been to a game and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Had a nice cup of coffee before in Dick's bar... all in all they had a great day out!

Give it a go!

:amex::amex::amex:

Mr Bloom :clap:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
The last tour dates I can see are for the 30th March, anyone know if they will be available in April?

Am meant to be taking my old man for his Christmas present and he doesn't arrive from Australia till the 1st of April!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
We did the tour a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon and were very impressed. My Dad hasn't been to a game since the Goldstone days, but off the back of doing the tour he went a bought tickets for the Huddersfield game.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I went last sunday and can also thoroughly recommend it. I particularly enjoyed Gus's pre Hull match motivational board being left in the dressing room, and yes he had put the league table on it.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Sounds good, does anyone know when the Museum will be finished? Presuming that will be included in the tour, I'm waiting for that before going!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sounds good, does anyone know when the Museum will be finished? Presuming that will be included in the tour, I'm waiting for that before going!!

Doubt it would be included, although you could do both back to back.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I won a 'buy one tour get one free' on scratchcard Tuesday night. Was not going to bother with it but perhaps I will now. Sounds pretty thorough.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What about sundays? weve just e-mailed the club hoping for a sunday as it is the only day we can all (11) get together.

I went on the stadium tour on a Sunday. The museum will be open for the beginning of next season with volunteers manning it.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
I went on the stadium tour on a Sunday. The museum will be open for the beginning of next season with volunteers manning it.
Thanks, we have just managed to get a Sunday at the end of March, was hoping the North corners would all be done by then as im sure i read on here they were trying to get them in before the Palace game, just hope they are.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks, we have just managed to get a Sunday at the end of March, was hoping the North corners would all be done by then as im sure i read on here they were trying to get them in before the Palace game, just hope they are.

We were told that the club were hoping to get the north corners ready for March 17th whilst on the tour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here