Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Progress at last.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
stadiumfieldwr6.jpg
[/URL]
[/img]

I took a look at the stadium site this morning and found there were several blokes in yellow jackets measuring up the field and sticking flags in. Marvellous scenes. :clap2:

What are these flags? Corner flags?

Blimey - mud actually being moved around in order to create the new stadium at Falmer AND we sign a bloody decent player on the same day. Great stuff.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I wonder if the signing of a new player and some people wandering around in Hi Vis at the site of the proposed stadium are at all connected?

Were they still there after he signed?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Excuse me for being behind on things but is work still scheduled to start in December?

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
look they're drawing the pitch on already!

That's it lads; they've decided they don't need to build anything cos the fans are so few.:salute:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Excuse me for putting a dampner on things, but all I can see is 3 guys in yellow jackets, no flags, or paint or bricks or anything that is resembling building work!!

Im sure there have been guys in hi-viz on that feild for AGES!!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Excuse me for putting a dampner on things, but all I can see is 3 guys in yellow jackets, no flags, or paint or bricks or anything that is resembling building work!!

Im sure there have been guys in hi-viz on that feild for AGES!!

Nope according to Brett they were marking out the field for something.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Excuse me for being behind on things but is work still scheduled to start in December?
Yes , but the Polish builders always like an early start :laugh:

please god let them be surveyors and not Tony Robinson and the Time Team.
They are, indeed, archaeologists.

Working for the Albion, though. The proposal to relocate unwanted chalk requires the Club to demonstrate that this will not have an adverse effect on any ancient or interesting sites. Earlier archaeological reports have all proved favourable. This one is unlikely to be any different.

Isn't it great to see things happening?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here