[Albion] Stadium Access Cards 23/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Told to you AFTER you renewed?
Just nonsense - there’s 2 screens of info offering help , support and options before you have to commit. Anyway keep em coming ha ha
5A7D1430-0780-4EDB-805A-1B383242B330.jpeg

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
ChaileyJem I think you missed my point that is was the charge plied AFTER renewal. In other words the club have been taking renewals for a week or so now so is it possible to renew before the latest access cards notification came out?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Can I ask how you get by in your household without a personal mobile phone or device ? I found iy impossible when I had young children and forgive me it it’s cost, .
what do you mean device? anyway not all mobile phones are smart ones though personally one used in HM Prisons are also quite handy to keep in your pocket too, unlike the brick size phones I see people carrying around these days.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
ChaileyJem I think you missed my point that is was the charge plied AFTER renewal. In other words the club have been taking renewals for a week or so now so is it possible to renew before the latest access cards notification came out?

I’m still waiting for you to respond to my point that who is this imaginary family who spend thousands on season tickets but don’t have a single phone in their family ? Really ?
Fine. Let’s talk about my 86 year old Dad and a handful of others who are phone resistant but - I really should have sorted the old man out with a phone by now so that’s on me.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Can I ask how you get by in your household without a personal mobile phone or device ? I found iy impossible when I had young children and forgive me it it’s cost, .
I have a mobile phone, but it is a company / works phone. My company phone does not support the albion ticketing system. My 10 year old daughter does not have a phone.

I don't really object to paying a one off fee of £20 per ticket / card, but I am not happy about paying a total of £40 each and every season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I have a mobile phone, but it is a company / works phone. My company phone does not support the albion ticketing system. My 10 year old daughter does not have a phone.

I don't really object to paying a one off fee of £20 per ticket / card, but I am not happy about paying a total of £40 each and every season.
How do you get by without a personal phone ? (If your work phone won’t allow you to normal day to day things). I’d find it impossible .

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I’m still waiting for you to respond to my point that who is this imaginary family who spend thousands on season tickets but don’t have a single phone in their family ? Really ?
Fine. Let’s talk about my 86 year old Dad and a handful of others who are phone resistant but - I really should have sorted the old man out with a phone by now so that’s on me.
Im aware of plenty of ppl that dont have a mobile phone not a smart one perhaps you are not im also aware ppl have no TV some by choice perhaps your are not but both exist

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
How do you get by without a personal phone ? (If your work phone won’t allow you to normal day to day things). I’d find it impossible .
I don't understand what you mean by "day to day" things. I use my company phone for my personal calls and I also use it for Internet access.

I can't use it for albion tickets or google pay.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Im aware of plenty of ppl that dont have a mobile phone not a smart one perhaps you are not im also aware ppl have no TV some by choice perhaps your are not but both exist
I know of zero people , aside from 1-2 of my Dads OAP friends , who spend two grand or thereabouts on season tickets a year for their family and don’t have a smart phone. And I’d suggest you don’t either.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The ’Albion ticketing system’ ? It’s Applepay (iphone) or Google wallet (android) that’s required, not any system from the club ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know of zero people , aside from 1-2 of my Dads OAP friends , who spend two grand or thereabouts on season tickets a year for their family and don’t have a smart phone. And I’d suggest you don’t either.
…could just get a second hand smartphone on ebay. No SIM card necessary. Plenty for £20 or less.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
You can suggest what you like and believe what you choose to but it doesnt alter reality.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
My 89 year old mum downloads her ticket to her smartphone when she gets the odd ticket using her Albion + membership. She was phone resistant until she realised M&S had a shopping app......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports