[Albion] Stadium Access Cards 23/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
A cheek really surely charging £20 per plastic card when I believe they use the same cards anyway (makes no sense not to as adds to admin for the club). I understand the club have to follow PL directives etc., but they can have a say in this and £20 is OTT, imagine Mum Dad and a kid thats £60 -just a money making opportunity surely.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Is this for new cards issued as I have renewal details in post with no additional cost added for card I use.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
My company mobile phone does not allow the use of the mobile ticketing and my daughter does not have a phone.

So I will now be paying another £40 per year on top of the £1200 I am already paying for the 2 season tickets.

Not happy.
Have they added the £40 to your renewal details

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A cheek really surely charging £20 per plastic card when I believe they use the same cards anyway (makes no sense not to as adds to admin for the club). I understand the club have to follow PL directives etc., but they can have a say in this and £20 is OTT, imagine Mum Dad and a kid thats £60 -just a money making opportunity surely.
If it is really that painful perhaps go and support another club as all you do is constantly moan about everything BHAFC

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Haven’t we done this - to exhaustion I’d say - on other threads with the same people contributing.
(Including me saying something like this ha ha)
Its different as this time its a charge, the plastic cards were never charged separately previously just plenty of hurdles to jump to obtain one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Its different as this time its a charge, the plastic cards were never charged separately previously just plenty of hurdles to jump to obtain one.
I thought they clearly flagged the charge being introduced next season at last (ie this) year’s renewal :shrug:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yes. There have been multiple threads about this over the last few months .. with lots of case studies exhausting the various options over and over. So are you perhaps trolling ? Also can you point me to this imaginary family of mum, dad and a kid who spend thousands on going to the Albion but don’t have a phone . It’s preposterous.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes. There have been multiple threads about this over the last few months .. with lots of case studies exhausting the various options over and over. So are you perhaps trolling ? Also can you point me to this imaginary family of mum, dad and a kid who spend thousands on going to the Albion but don’t have a phone . It’s preposterous.
But this poster loves to slag off BHAFC whenever he can, why he doesn't f*** off and support Littlehampton is beyond

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My learned friend is quite correct - you chipped in (negatively as always - @Beach Hut is quite correct on that) on the ST renewal thread...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports