Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stadium Access Cards 23/24

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I realise there are other forms (like pay by direct debit) in life where they try and fool you to believing you are getting a good deal perhaps the club should've taken this opposite approach and some may have been fooled (not me) that the cost of your ST is say £520 (Includes plastic card) BUT go digit on a mobile phone and you can save 20 quid.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I realise there are other forms (like pay by direct debit) in life where they try and fool you to believing you are getting a good deal perhaps the club should've taken this opposite approach and some may have been fooled (not me) that the cost of your ST is say £520 (Includes plastic card) BUT go digit on a mobile phone and you can save 20 quid.
That’s actually pretty good shout. Same for season ticket sharing. Add the cost in and say if you don’t want it that’s £20 off.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
God this is all getting a bit dull. If you can afford a season ticket you can afford £20 for the luxury of having a card. It's the 21st century!!! All this 'you won't catch me with a mobile phone' stuff makes me wonder whether they have a tv or if they just read books for entertainment (and not one of those kindle thingamajigs) or maybe they don't even have a landline at home as they prefer to write letters, the proper old fashioned way. Probably still ride a horse everywhere rather than these dangerous automobiles.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
God this is all getting a bit dull. If you can afford a season ticket you can afford £20 for the luxury of having a card. It's the 21st century!!! All this 'you won't catch me with a mobile phone' stuff makes me wonder whether they have a tv or if they just read books for entertainment (and not one of those kindle thingamajigs) or maybe they don't even have a landline at home as they prefer to write letters, the proper old fashioned way. Probably still ride a horse everywhere rather than these dangerous automobiles.
What if he needs to be off-grid, a sort of Michael Knigbt of the 21st Century? There maybe any number of people wanting to kill him after all…:hilton:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wouldn’t achieve the primary objective which is getting rid of plastic cards.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I understand despite previous season plastic cards being adequote for this season, a new card will be required for next season and sent out accordingly. No idea why as the technology to re-use cards obviously already works. 'Justification' for £20?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Perhaps there is new technology / readers going in at the turnstiles ? The cards are quite old right ?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Only couple years old hardly antique and what more technology can you possibly want. Screw our thumb prints down? Many true word spoken in jest....Face recognition? That'll stop the illegals surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here