Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stacey Dooley Muslims in Luton

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought it was the name of an indie band playing a gig in Bedfordshire.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Jan 30, 2008
Good to see, just need to see a LOT more of it.
empty words ,no ones really intergrating in this country more like looking after their own interests Vote UKIP get out of Europe and control our own borders ,this countrys full up and falling appart at the seams anyone who can't see this is in deanial FACT !!!!
regards
DR

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't know. For some reason I find PIKEY accents quite attractive. I definitely would
i saw , and spoke to her in a shop in churchill square, she looked rough as you like that day.

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham
empty words ,no ones really intergrating in this country more like looking after their own interests Vote UKIP get out of Europe and control our own borders ,this countrys full up and falling appart at the seams anyone who can't see this is in deanial FACT !!!!
regards
DR

well said but no doubt the lefties on here will disagree

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't know. For some reason I find PIKEY accents quite attractive. I definitely would
She has a normal , south eastern ,working class accent, nothing 'pikey' about it at all , displaying a bit of innate snobbery there.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Muslims in Luton confronting those with extremist views. Skip to 2.40

All I could deduce from the incoherent racket on this film is that there were absolutely NO WOMEN to be seen, despite there being several dozens if not hundreds of the Muslims there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here