Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Stacey Dooley- fashions dirty secrets BBC

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We don't need to buy the volume of clothes that we do .In 2017 my resolution was to buy no clothes at all all year and I managed apart from a pair of swimming trucks ( as I lost mine and my wife insisted ) . I managed to pick up two free pais of socks and a t shirt from a conference free but otherwise i bought diddly squat . I had clothes repaired at zipyard and wore stuff I hadnt worn . This year I ve hardly bought anything either . One suit and shirt for work and a couple of pairs of shoes from TK Max . We don;t need all this crap - spend your money on something else . And Brighton and Hove Albion should stop encouraging us to all buy more kit every year .And god i love Stacey Dooley too - do you think her parents were actually in the Dooleys ??

Yep. The football industry in particular is awful in this respect, releasing three bloody new kits every year.

We're completely f***ed at the and of the day. there's far too much greed about across all industries and nowhere near enough people who give a f/have power to do anything about it.

And yeah, Stacy Dooley is fantastic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here