Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Hopefully, a shit joke?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I have been stabbed, but it’s all part of the fun.

1709787679207.gif

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Indeed. Like everyone else,hope you're joking. And for everyone else, ve safe out there and keep your head down.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah I said that in jest when I was told I wouldn’t die. Sorry literally no one answered the phone and I’ve been stuck in a hospital corridor for at least 6 hours. Thank you for the concern but I’m ok now. But it is dangerous out here, so be careful. It was an attempt to get in contact with someone, at 2am. I’m just trying to keep my spirits up. Definitely not part of the fun!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Yeah I said that in jest when I was told I wouldn’t die. Sorry literally no one answered the phone and I’ve been stuck in a hospital corridor for at least 6 hours. Thank you for the concern but I’m ok now. But it is dangerous out here, so be careful. It was an attempt to get in contact with someone, at 2am. I’m just trying to keep my spirits up. Definitely not part of the fun!
Bloody hell Jack, hope you're ok.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Shit. Look after yourself mate.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Unless i seriously don’t “get stuff” it appears something has happened. So it’s good to hear the OP is ok. Shit just got real as they say so people like me that shrug these warnings off need to take note and be careful. It can be dark up by the stadium, don’t get TOO pissed and get the buses (post match anyway) Stay safe everyone.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Get that lovely yellow jacket to the game and stay safe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here