Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST prices at Blackburn

How much is the cheapest adult ticket at BHA?

Mine at Palace in the holmesdale with a good view is £390, and although the rest of the ground is poor the holmesdale is OK with bars and food outlets the red and blue bar at the top is great with real ale.

Good price, but good view ? How much will the same seat cost you in the Prem loz ?

Oh....didn't know they were going to extend the travel zone to Eastbourne , that's made my day !

It was talked about last season, from Polegate but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think the increase is to cover the short fall from previous season, although I'd be delighted if they did implement it.

Polegate is good for me , just seems a bit fairer than Lewes, as it is at the moment.

This was raised during one of Al & Ady's recent Albion Roar programs on Radio Reverb when they had Martin Perry and Richard Hebberd as guests. Richard advised that the Club were looking at extending the rail zone to Eastbourne, they have been quoted an initial price by Southern and subject to a successful negotiation on this then he expected it to be implemented next season. So it's all down to cost, as you'd expect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here