Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

St Patricks day Massacre

Feb 14, 2010
It stole my headline but it is a work of genius and I salute you sir. Can someone send that to say Mark Bright or the lad from Crawley that does Football Focus.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Thank you. Laugh out loud funny.:albion2:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Very good, our one after the 3-1 was better tho, Ps you forgot to add it was Palace's 1st away defeat to Brighton for 25 years so we should be ashamed.:thumbsup:
Yes but in that time we have only played 4 games with you.....What about your home defeat...0-1...and the vital stats of head to head......Palace...33 wins....Brighton ..36 wins...23 draws...and before you bring up the 5-0...and 3-0...we have beaten you by those scores as well but you might be a bit too young to remember so your excused.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
What is the point of 'NSC GOLD' if stuff like this doesn't reside there in perpetuity for the benefit of future Albion fans and nosey Palace fans?

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
Absolutely brilliant!

I have to confess, I thought the Palace one was good, but to be able to get one of our own done is just fantastic.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A work of genius. Every line carefully crafted with not a word wasted.

I used think that the "Downfall" parodies were getting a bit tired - thanks for proving that there is still mileage in them! "...don't worry Mrs Murray"! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here