Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST Neighbours

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yep. Guy in front of me keeps saying FFS all through the game and constantly standing up when he thinks we are going to score, admittedly he has not done that many times recently!

Sorry.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I used to sit next to [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] but thankfully he moved seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I used to sit next to [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] but thankfully he moved seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably couldn't handle any more of your knee taking up half his seat.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
3 seats empty next to me all season in WSU except for palace game.

Have the 79 minute crew behind

I’m on nodding terms with the old boy at the beginning of the row. I have ambitions to become an established block face but haven’t decided on the timeline yet

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm sure one or two won't believe this but I'm very supportive in the ground. I don't believe in booing your own team and, in any case, they wouldn't hear from where I sit. Which makes what I'm about to say even stupider.

While I sit with a big group and just have friends and family next to me, the people in front of me don't know me, And I have an unfortunate tendency to say the things I would have said when playing, especially as I have an excellent view of the whole pitch layout. "Pass, PASS!". "WIN IT". "SECOND BALL!!!" "MAN ON!"

I don't know what's worse, if I did it when they could hear me and I put them off or the fact I do it and only the next six rows can hear it.

Sorry everyone.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
March was warming up on the touch line during a game a while back a fella behind me somewhere shouted in a rather loud voice if that C..T comes on I’m leaving. Not sure if he did or not :shrug:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Been great since the Amex, but myself and a mate did move our ST's for the last season at Withdean purely because of the bloke sat directly behind us. Moan, moan, moan throughout the entire 90 minutes. Often used to get the name of the player he was abusing wrong as well :tosser:

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I have someone new behind me this season, has nicknames for most of the players.... Taz, cucu, Tross etc....
running commentary to the entire game and shouts REALLY loudly at them, I'm sure they can't hear him but I bloody can!

I don't mind a bit of passion aimed at the team but being shouted at from behind from about 2 foot away when you don't know its coming gets a bit annoying!

That sounds a lot like me

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It could well be.

He said at Stains he’d blocked the view of a silver fox, who was more interested in the ladies than the football.

It’s a small world.

It WAS him!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Started the first couple of seasons in the ESL, progressed, when it was built, to the ESU, had a season in the South West Corner and finally settled in the North. Have never had a problem with my neighbours, but everywhere I've moved to they've seem to have an issue with theirs :whistle:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Never had a problem with neighbours in the North Stand (been in the same seat since the opening of the Amex) - in fact, I've become really good friends with the family next to us (who have also had the same seats since the start). Collectively there was a bit of an issue a couple of years ago with a group of kids who used to film matchday vlogs during the game, spending more time dicking around and disturbing everyone else than actually watching. Eventually a few people seemed to have words with them and they've not been back in the same group or numbers since. Christ they were a pain.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought this was a SAVE NEIGHBOURS thread.

I'm disappointed.

SAVE NEIGHBOURS

BRING BACK SCOTT AND CHARLENE

BRING BACK BOUNCER

BRING BACK MRS MANGLE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here