Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST guest tickets

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I want to buy ST guest tickets for Albion v Man City in a couple of months.

I am wondering whether the guest will need to create a fan number or whether it is fine to leave the ST owner as the owner of the ticket and print at home.

Thanks in advance.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

I am wondering whether the guest will need to create a fan number or whether it is fine to leave the ST owner as the owner of the ticket and print at home.

Thanks in advance.
I think you automatically get a ban for buying one. Probably in the small print.

I got my sons friend a ticket for the arse. Didn't work at turnstile so I had to go to ticket office. They helpfully told me I could get it printed for £5

Money money money, must be funny......

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Thanks in advance.
No. ST guest tickets are in the name of the ST holder. If the guest acts like a bellend, the ST gets banned (presumably).

why pay for print at home ? Guest ticket can be uploaded to google wallet/apple pay

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Thanks in advance.
You will be the owner and if you are digital the e-mail you get will allow you to download to your device.

Jul 7, 2003

Thanks in advance.
You'd better not be buying for friends or family who are City fans or there will be loads of NSCers heading to your door with pitchforks and flaming torches.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You'd better not be buying for friends or family who are City fans or there will be loads of NSCers heading to your door with pitchforks and flaming torches.
Do city have that many fans? The Emptyhad usually has tickets on the gate.

As per the United chant;

This city is yours
This city is yours
Ten thousand empty seats
Are you f***ing sure?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Thanks in advance.
No need to have any details registered for your guest, the club's not interested in knowing anything about who's sitting in that seat:shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think you automatically get a ban for buying one. Probably in the small print.

I got my sons friend a ticket for the arse. Didn't work at turnstile so I had to go to ticket office. They helpfully told me I could get it printed for £5

Money money money, must be funny......
That seems very wrong and surely a human error from the ticket office staff member? If it doesn’t work they print a free duplicate?!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Thanks in advance.
You allocate guest tickets to the season ticket holder as they are the person eligible to buy them. So no the guest doesn’t need a fan number.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Can’t buy a guest ticket for an away fan, but exactly how is an away fan defined? Would this include a complete neutral who has a bet on the away side? Academic, I know, but there ought to be a clear definition. Or are guests just judged on how they behave?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Can’t buy a guest ticket for an away fan, but exactly how is an away fan defined? Would this include a complete neutral who has a bet on the away side? Academic, I know, but there ought to be a clear definition. Or are guests just judged on how they behave?
Usually determined by did they get thrown out of the ground for wearing away colours, celebrating a goal etc

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I'm also doing this for a mate for the Liverpool game (don't panic he's Brighton) and I enquired directly to the club. Supporter services told me that the main option offered in the confirmation email is to download the ticket to the persons phone but if thats an issue there is also the option on there to just print at home. I havent boughyt one yet so don't know if it's 100% true but thats the option he will want as he doesnt even have a modern smartphone

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
What they say is true but you have to pay extra for print at home. The ticket remains in the ST's name in any case.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
If your guest has ever visited Liverpool on a non BHA away day then they must remain outside next week’s 5 mile Amex exclusion zone until one hour after the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here