Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
here's something that you aught to read. read it all.
now here's a thought....
if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, try this:
a..Go to pakistan, afganistan or iraq illegally. never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. just show up.

b..Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

c..Demand bilingual nurses and doctors...

d. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

e..Procreate abundantly.

f..Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, "it is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand."

g..Keep your original identity strong. fly your national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window, or on your car bumper.

h..Speak only english at home and in public, and make sure that your children do likewise.

i..Demand classes on english culture in the muslim school system.

j..Demand a local country driver license or national insurance number equivalent

k..This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorised, illegal, presence in pakistan, afganistan or iraq

l..Drive around with no MOT, tax or insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

m..Insist that local country law enforcement teaches english to all its officers..

n..Organize protest marches against your host country, inciting violence against non-white, non-christians, and the government that let you in.

GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL SOON BE DEAD.

It would never happen in pakistan, afghanistan or iraq (or any other country in the world for that matter) except in the uk, us, or canada, because we are run by soft, politically correct poloticians that are too scared to "offend" anyone.

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't,
GO AHEAD AND TRY THE ABOVE IN PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ.

:drink:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

Congratulations on being able to cut and paste.

I have worked in Russia for the last 14 years. I know 3 words in Russian. When I was taken ill they whisked me to hospital, explained the condition in English, and treated me superbly.

And the nurses were as fit as f*** too.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Congratulations on being able to cut and paste.

I have worked in Russia for the last 14 years. I know 3 words in Russian. When I was taken ill they whisked me to hospital, explained the condition in English, and treated me superbly.

And the nurses were as fit as f*** too.

Are you saying English nurses are not fit as f*** :glare:

Jan 30, 2008
That is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board.

"So Dave, you coming on the march then ?"
"What march is that Das ?"
"You know, the one where we stand up for all that's good in this country, where we proudly proclaim our love for all things British and show our love for the red, white and blue".
"No sorry darling, looks like rain and I've just had my head shaved. But you go, and make sure you take a coat."

HA HA I think you just lost big time.:thumbsup:
ive got a netfull now :lol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wonder how our right wing friends got on with their little march ! :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland