Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
23 pages , all about a march involving 100 people at the most waving flags. There will probably be more OB in attendance to protect them in case there is a turnout from the lefties.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do we really need to tolerate this shit plug for a shit march on page one of NSC until 26th April? Can't the thread be locked til the week of the march or moved to Childish Ramblings or something? ???

Jan 30, 2008
brightonfella will be back shortly, I'm sure there will be a few more challenging agendas to discuss , anyone prepared to put a figure on the turn out that day??

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
brightonfella will be back shortly, I'm sure there will be a few more challenging agendas to discuss , anyone prepared to put a figure on the turn out that day??

7 along with two dogs ( the furry kind rather than right wing female humans )

depends on the weather ??

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this board.

"So Dave, you coming on the march then ?"
"What march is that Das ?"
"You know, the one where we stand up for all that's good in this country, where we proudly proclaim our love for all things British and show our love for the red, white and blue".
"No sorry darling, looks like rain and I've just had my head shaved. But you go, and make sure you take a coat."

HA HA I think you just lost big time.:thumbsup:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Something you don't know is the unknown.

The unknown cannot be equated to anything, not even itself.

Your statement has no basis in logic.

Can you please explain how quantifying the average health over a year of the average person has anything to do with something you know nothing about.

Do you understand ?
yes i understand, i understand you are asking all the questions because you aint sure yourself:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here