st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
how about we stop all those people at the albert hall on the last night of the proms from singing land of hope and glory, and all that flag waving well ..................???:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Exactly what revenue do the Royal Family bring into the country ?

No vague assertions, hard values please.

I won't accept tourism as a reason by the way, since evidence shows that if you chase your royals out of town, people still like visiting their homes.

royals are ambassadors to our great country, they do a hell of a lot of "unnoticed" hard work. you'd be very naive to assume their lives consisted of one big holiday. theyve appointments to keep (ill or not) and promote british business'es world wide. fact... the wealthy elite ie arabs etc admire our royal family and find it insulting not to have done a business deal with them.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
had a chat with you in the beer garden before the game and i was one off the group that got off at east croydon on the way home and also had a chat at the flying scotsman
so far ive narrowed you down to 2 people, 1st one is.. are you known as bha on the wsf forum ? 2nd one...were you pally with b****y from newhaven and know a lot about guppy ? if its not one of these give us another clue:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
royals are ambassadors to our great country, they do a hell of a lot of "unnoticed" hard work. you'd be very naive to assume their lives consisted of one big holiday. theyve appointments to keep (ill or not) and promote british business'es world wide. fact... the wealthy elite ie arabs etc admire our royal family and find it insulting not to have done a business deal with them.

....and they do a lot for our tourism!

Actually, has any one ever heard any tourist tell them they are visiting these shores because of our current queen. Nah, thought not.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
....and they do a lot for our tourism!

Actually, has any one ever heard any tourist tell them they are visiting these shores because of our current queen. Nah, thought not.
here's something that you aught to read. read it all.
now here's a thought....
if you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, try this:
a..Go to pakistan, afganistan or iraq illegally. never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. just show up.

b..Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

c..Demand bilingual nurses and doctors...

d. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

e..Procreate abundantly.

f..Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, "it is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand."

g..Keep your original identity strong. fly your national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window, or on your car bumper.

h..Speak only english at home and in public, and make sure that your children do likewise.

i..Demand classes on english culture in the muslim school system.

j..Demand a local country driver license or national insurance number equivalent

k..This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorised, illegal, presence in pakistan, afganistan or iraq

l..Drive around with no MOT, tax or insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

m..Insist that local country law enforcement teaches english to all its officers..

n..Organize protest marches against your host country, inciting violence against non-white, non-christians, and the government that let you in.

GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL SOON BE DEAD.

It would never happen in pakistan, afghanistan or iraq (or any other country in the world for that matter) except in the uk, us, or canada, because we are run by soft, politically correct poloticians that are too scared to "offend" anyone.

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't,
GO AHEAD AND TRY THE ABOVE IN PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

So tell me, why doesn't it stop them doing business with countries without a Royal Family, for instance the USA ?

Again - please quantify the revenue.

Can you also give me a recent example where a member of the Royal Family has attended such an important sales meeting in bad health.

Who was the company and what was the illness ?

Cheers.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So tell me, why doesn't it stop them doing business with countries without a Royal Family, for instance the USA ?

Again - please quantify the revenue.

Can you also give me a recent example where a member of the Royal Family has attended such an important sales meeting in bad health.

Who was the company and what was the illness ?

Cheers.
dont know the amount of revenue but its a lot more than you think.
weigh up how many appointments per year a royal has to do and then weigh up how many times on average per year the average human being feels 100%. maybe my health is not as good as yours ?
its harldly worth complaining about when they only cost the british tax payer a mear 68pence per year.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
dont know the amount of revenue but its a lot more than you think.
weigh up how many appointments per year a royal has to do and then weigh up how many times on average per year the average human being feels 100%. maybe my health is not as good as yours ?
its harldly worth complaining about when they only cost the british tax payer a mear 68pence per year.

How can something you don't know be more than I think ?

How can you argue the existence of something you have now admitted you don't know ?

"Weigh up how many times, on average per year, the average human being feels 100%" - what the f*ck ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
How can something you don't know be more than I think ?

How can you argue the existence of something you have now admitted you don't know ?

"Weigh up how many times, on average per year, the average human being feels 100%" - what the f*ck ?
are you serious that you dont understand the last paragraph ??
something i dont know can be more than you think because you'd already doubted the monarchs revenue.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
are you serious that you dont understand the last paragraph ??
something i dont know can be more than you think because you'd already doubted the monarchs revenue.

Something you don't know is the unknown.

The unknown cannot be equated to anything, not even itself.

Your statement has no basis in logic.

Can you please explain how quantifying the average health over a year of the average person has anything to do with something you know nothing about.

Do you understand ?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
now here's a thought....
a..Go to pakistan, afganistan or iraq illegally. never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. just show up.

b..Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

e..Procreate abundantly.

f..Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, "it is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand."

g..Keep your original identity strong. fly your national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window, or on your car bumper.

h..Speak only english at home and in public, and make sure that your children do likewise.

j..Demand a local country driver license or national insurance number equivalent

k..This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorised, illegal, presence in pakistan, afganistan or iraq

m..Insist that local country law enforcement teaches english to all its officers..

n..Organize protest marches against your host country, inciting violence against non-white, non-christians, and the government that let you in.

It would never happen in pakistan, afghanistan or iraq (or any other country in the world for that matter) except in the uk, us, or canada, because we are run by soft, politically correct poloticians that are too scared to "offend" anyone.

If you don't,

[yt]Qm69OIENmjo[/yt]

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thats not what I meant WS
I'm not going to bet my life on it but I think there are massive fees to leave the EU once you have joined I don't think you can just cancel the subscription. Well not unless you want another conflict either legal or military.

And I am guessing that if say we were to tell all the spanish to get out they would do the same?

Or do you think we can do whatever we want and no one else will do or say anything?

I should add that I'm not sure about the EU- I think we may have stuffed our selves up by no taking up the Euro as the £ has dropped so much. Of course there is problems and hassle being in it but with china india and the US buying up resources we do need to be united to be able to compete.

As far as I'm aware there are no direct penalties for leaving the EU - never read anything that suggests that nor can I find anything on the web. Obviously there would be indirect penalties - possibly trade barriers etc but I see no reason for us not to have the same trading agreements that Switzerland and Luxuemburg have with the EU.

As for chucking out the Spanish - why would we do that ? Do we not allow any non EU people live here ? Americans, Aussies etc all live here without their parent countries being part of the EU.

As for doing whatever we won't - of course not - but we're perfectly entitled to leave a corrupt and undemocratic organisation that has grown well beyond the one the British people voted to join.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
now here's a thought....

e..Procreate abundantly.

If you don't,

A bit of a daft analogy BUT I dont need to go to Pakistan etc to do these things. I can join that borish bunch of wrinkly health care draining ex-pats in Spain to achieve these aims....except e and i and m maybe.

now here's a thought....

e..Procreate abundantly.

If you don't,

Excellent, we have a list of things which fella likes about the UK and England at last. Shame he actually had to couch the list in terms of an attack on the non-English, but utterly predictable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports