st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
dont take the piss:):)

Whos taking the piss?

It sounds like it will be a great day and a celebration of all things english and St George.

12 noon we all meet up.

12.10 Listen to lots of speeches telling us how good England was and how its the immigrants that ruined the country.

12.30 Break for speeches making sure we understand how its the immigrants fault

12.45 Morris dancing

12.48 Speeches......

1.10 Walk 750 yards down the road

1.25 Speeches

2.00 Break for speeches

2.15 More Morris dancing

2.20 Final Speeches about immigrants

2.30 Collection for our ex servicemen

2.35 Goodbye speeches to ensure we have covered main points about immigrants.

St George will be pleased

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
i agreed 100% untill you slipped up about the monarchy, do you realise the royals will cost the tax payer a mear 65p per year, hardly criple us especially when you consider the revenue they bring in to our country.
but you are right about the greedy fat cat bankers etc.

Exactly what revenue do the Royal Family bring into the country ?

No vague assertions, hard values please.

I won't accept tourism as a reason by the way, since evidence shows that if you chase your royals out of town, people still like visiting their homes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whos taking the piss?

It sounds like it will be a great day and a celebration of all things english and St George.

12 noon we all meet up.

12.10 Listen to lots of speeches telling us how good England was and how its the immigrants that ruined the country.

12.30 Break for speeches making sure we understand how its the immigrants fault

12.45 Morris dancing

12.48 Speeches......

1.10 Walk 750 yards down the road

1.25 Speeches

2.00 Break for speeches

2.15 More Morris dancing

2.20 Final Speeches about immigrants

2.30 Collection for our ex servicemen

2.35 Goodbye speeches to ensure we have covered main points about immigrants.

St George will be pleased
More likely to be :
12.00 meet up at Brighton Station.
12.05 intimidate all the OAPs waiting for a bus.
12.10 photo opportunity with the Argus.
12.15 photo opportunity with Sussex Police.
12.20 listen to bald headed geezers about immigrants taking our jobs.
12.50 walk menacingly down the road.
13.00 - 14.00 watch an episode of 24 on a pub TV screen from outside.
14.05 listen to another diatribe about immigrants.
15.00 proceed to the King & Queen.
15.15 - 18.00 get completely rat arsed.
18.05 listen to another speech and join the BNP by mistake.
18.30 disband.
19.00 go home a give the missus a slap because its the immigrants fault.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Do you know how much that would cost us?

Where do we put all the ex pats that have to come home and where are all the jobs going to come from that they will want.

Where will they all live as most went from the already crowded SE and presumably will want to go back there?

Actually it would save us money - we pay far more into the EU than we get out ( as Germany does as well ).

And why exactly would all ex-pats have to come home ? Very strange statement. I don't notice any members of the EU preventing Swiss nationals living in their countries.

There are many very good reasons for pulling out of the EU but none of them should be influenced by far right bigotry and racism.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell is this binfest still going? Have brightonfella (and perhaps a few others) worked out the difference between Britain and England yet?

Speaking as an English Nationalist I AM actually pleased that there is a poliical awakening (of sorts) among the English. However I don't think that a handful of white blokes marching behind a flag singing 'we want our country back' either celebrates or achieves anything.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
isn't it very anti English to celebrate St. Georges day? I mean it is a catholic idea (protestants believe Christ is our only mediator and advocate). As the Queen is the head of the Church of England - a church which is oppossed by Catholics, and which does not celebrate saints, that is the reason we don't celebrate St .Georges day. it is a contradiction to call ourselves a protestant country(C.of E) yet celebrate a catholic saint. Therefore those of you 'patriots' who want to celebrate st. georges day are surely going against the views/wishes of the Monarchy, which therefore makes you very unpatriotic? if you are a 'true' Englishman as you so wish to be, you should be C.of E and ignore stupid catholic saints, making st. georges day pointless.

Paddies day is celebrated by the irish as they are a catholic nation. simple.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
its a political decision as well because if we celebrated the saints days as they do in most of western Europe we would have another 5 bank/public holidays a year.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
youve asked me this before and i gave you an answer, but just for the hard of hearing i'll repeat myself once again...beause we are unique in way of having a royal family that many countries would most simply die for. our unique culture. our ex forces who fought so bravely against the neo nazi's for our freedom. need i go on.
this country was atleast a country that stood for no shit, it was respected and feared by everyone, everywhere we f***ing went we got respect which is something we as a nation lack today! we certainly werent laughed at like we are today for being a nation full of soft wimps, we were recognised and admired.

For the record, I am hard of hearing, but hearing is not going to help on a messageboard. Apollo Cheese for missing the previous answer.

I think there are certain aspects that we should be proud of, but why should we be proud of being feared? I would rather we were proud for being one of the first countries to react when there is a natural disaster or taking in asylum seekers when they face certain death in their homelands.

I will agree that we do take in far too many people that do not wish to contribute to society, but we also have our fair share of those that are 'natives' and ones that the BNP wish to keep within our shores.

Besides all this, noone seems to be saying that we should not celebrate St George's Day and have a national holiday, but it should be celebrated for the right reasons and not hijacked by the far right who wish to make a point about immigration when that is the least of our worries.

isn't it very anti English to celebrate St. Georges day? I mean it is a catholic idea (protestants believe Christ is our only mediator and advocate). As the Queen is the head of the Church of England - a church which is oppossed by Catholics, and which does not celebrate saints, that is the reason we don't celebrate St .Georges day. it is a contradiction to call ourselves a protestant country(C.of E) yet celebrate a catholic saint. Therefore those of you 'patriots' who want to celebrate st. georges day are surely going against the views/wishes of the Monarchy, which therefore makes you very unpatriotic? if you are a 'true' Englishman as you so wish to be, you should be C.of E and ignore stupid catholic saints, making st. georges day pointless.

Paddies day is celebrated by the irish as they are a catholic nation. simple.

Oh look, will you stop that gruntage. Using things like facts to argue against that nice mr jogging bfella, daszeigheil and old bushy is just not on.

Don't you realise FACTS DON'T MATTER. Not when there's good old fashioned bigotry and ignorance to rely on. :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I expect Das and brightonfella are totally zonked after creaming themselves watching Movies for Men earlier as there was a docufilm all about Hitler's career.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
For the record, I am hard of hearing, but hearing is not going to help on a messageboard. Apollo Cheese for missing the previous answer.

I think there are certain aspects that we should be proud of, but why should we be proud of being feared? I would rather we were proud for being one of the first countries to react when there is a natural disaster or taking in asylum seekers when they face certain death in their homelands.

I will agree that we do take in far too many people that do not wish to contribute to society, but we also have our fair share of those that are 'natives' and ones that the BNP wish to keep within our shores.

Besides all this, noone seems to be saying that we should not celebrate St George's Day and have a national holiday, but it should be celebrated for the right reasons and not hijacked by the far right who wish to make a point about immigration when that is the least of our worries.
this argument aint going anywhere, you aint going to budge neither am i, so its about time we done something worthwile & constructive for a change like work instead of idle chat!!
as a person you come across fairly decent "a bit cocky" but in all.. alright! but as far as views are concerned...yours f***ing stink!!:p

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Actually it would save us money - we pay far more into the EU than we get out ( as Germany does as well ).

And why exactly would all ex-pats have to come home ? Very strange statement. I don't notice any members of the EU preventing Swiss nationals living in their countries.

There are many very good reasons for pulling out of the EU but none of them should be influenced by far right bigotry and racism.

Thats not what I meant WS
I'm not going to bet my life on it but I think there are massive fees to leave the EU once you have joined I don't think you can just cancel the subscription. Well not unless you want another conflict either legal or military.

And I am guessing that if say we were to tell all the spanish to get out they would do the same?

Or do you think we can do whatever we want and no one else will do or say anything?

I should add that I'm not sure about the EU- I think we may have stuffed our selves up by no taking up the Euro as the £ has dropped so much. Of course there is problems and hassle being in it but with china india and the US buying up resources we do need to be united to be able to compete.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports