Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Jan 30, 2008
If you associate yourself with goons like Das Retch then you won't be taken seriously. The last thing our brave servicemen need is being used for propaganda by his politics. Do yourself a favour and kick him out and you might get somewhere.
no ones associating themselves to me , you really need to get your head out of you arse for starters , why do you keep banging on about WW2??

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
someone who calls himself 'das reich' (we fought that division in the war) wants a nice English bloke who likes good english real ale to 'f*** off out of the country?'
Irony.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The likes of you are the problem with this country. We are all too tolerent now and happy to sit there with our beers in our hands and do nothing while the country gets taken over.

I would be sure that the majority of the pro march people posting on this thread would not have a problem with immigrants proving they:

1. Work and do not take the job of a born and bread English person

2. Do not claim any benefits.

3. learn the language

4. Do their best to fit in with British culture.

Unfortunately I would say that the majority do not fit into all 4 catagories. Those ones should be sent home. No question.
A lot of economic migrants fit categories 2 , 3 and 4. The jobs they do are mostly minimum wage and what the dole scroungers wont do as it means getting their hands dirty or working their nuts off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How can you stop immigration from EU countries?
The Government imposed quotas on citizens from Romania and Bulgaria when they joined the EU. Did they take into account all the Romanians already here either illegally or claiming asylum status as Roma gypsies and who overnight became EU citizens and entitled to settle here ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the dole scroungers? are you referring to the current two million???

Only a proportion of them - the great unwashed , chavs , chipshop , junkies , too obese to work , etc etc. :thumbsup:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
no ones associating themselves to me , you really need to get your head out of you arse for starters , why do you keep banging on about WW2??

You really are a worm, and an ignorant one at that too. Try and keep up and realise we were talking about English History up to date.

You are defininatley cleaning the bogs if we ever send any immigrants back.

Jan 30, 2008
You really are a worm, and an ignorant one at that too. Try and keep up and realise we were talking about English History up to date.

You are defininatley cleaning the bogs if we ever send any immigrants back.
ever?? wake up, illegal ones are always going back as for cleaning bogs ,that's good house keeping practice and nothing to be ashamed of :rolleyes:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Do you know how much that would cost us?

Where do we put all the ex pats that have to come home and where are all the jobs going to come from that they will want.

Where will they all live as most went from the already crowded SE and presumably will want to go back there?
i never mentioned the sending home of immigrants yet im in favour of sending home ilegal immigrants.
what i said was to pull the plug on any new comers coming in.. starting as from now, if europe dont like it, tell em to go and get f***ed! though i doubt very much europe would expell our expats in an account of this, they'd only kop the hump and take action if we were to expell "all" imigrants, certainly they wouldn't if it was just for the fact of putting a lid on newcomers.
you mentioned money, we'd save a lot by getting tough on the lazy bastards, give em 2 opportunitys for job interveiw's and if they turn em down scrub em off from the benefits list forever. no more free handouts=no more piss takers.
beleive me if we had the balls to get tough everyone would eventually benefit.

Jan 30, 2008
i never mentioned the sending home of immigrants yet im in favour of sending home ilegal immigrants.
what i said was to pull the plug on any new comers coming in.. starting as from now, if europe dont like it, tell em to go and get f***ed! though i doubt very much europe would expell our expats in an account of this, they'd only kop the hump and take action if we were to expell "all" imigrants, certainly they wouldn't if it was just for the fact of putting a lid on newcomers.
you mentioned money, we'd save a lot by getting tough on the lazy bastards, give em 2 opportunitys for job interveiw's and if they turn em down scrub em off from the benefits list forever. no more free handouts=no more piss takers.
no pain no gain brightonfella ,long time since luton away eh::smokin:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what i want to know das reich is why are you entitled to dole money when you have a computer you could sell instead of poncing on us taxpayers?

You dont get much for a computer down Cash Converters these days :)

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Well thats me convinced. I can see that you have thought this through carefully and I can see exactly why we should all join the march. What time does it start and is there a dress code?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here