st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The likes of you are the problem with this country. We are all too tolerent now and happy to sit there with our beers in our hands and do nothing while the country gets taken over.

I would be sure that the majority of the pro march people posting on this thread would not have a problem with immigrants proving they:

1. Work and do not take the job of a born and bread English person

2. Do not claim any benefits.

3. learn the language

4. Do their best to fit in with British culture.

Unfortunately I would say that the majority do not fit into all 4 catagories. Those ones should be sent home. No question.

What about English born and breds...do we have to do our best to fit into British culture? Or will you send me somewhere nice?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
It's not about the cost, but about what it represents; i.e. a society where your status (for want of a better word) is determined by who your parents are rather than what you can achieve.
i disagree, to a certain extent what you are saying is true but its far easier today than its ever been to climb the ladder, there are opportunity's for everyone (no matter what the class) but only if they are prepared to make a go of things.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i disagree, to a certain extent what you are saying is true but its far easier today than its ever been to climb the ladder, there are opportunity's for everyone (no matter what the class) but only if they are prepared to make a go of things.

In that case, the "they took our jobs" brigade haven't got a leg to stand on.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
In that case, the "they took our jobs" brigade haven't got a leg to stand on.
the "they took our jobs" brigade, are aiming the blame towards our government for letting illegals take over our jobs in the first place. stop immigration right now and we wont be in this mess!

the "they took our jobs" brigade, are aiming the blame towards our government for letting illegals take over our jobs in the first place. stop immigration right now and we wont be in this mess!

It is an offence and has been for a very long time to employ illegal immigrants. The government is not, generally, the one who is doing the employing. It's the companies. If they stopped employing all these millions of illegals you are so concerned about then you could start doing a worthwhile job, picking fruit and veg or the like.

Sorry, what's that you say? Lazy brits don't want to do that sort of work any more so they sit on the dole instead (which of course illegals by definition are unable to do). Well, looks like it has to be immigrants then, illegal or not, doesn't it?

Economic reality not your strong point is it fella?

What's the phrase again. Jog off. :bigwave:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
It is an offence and has been for a very long time to employ illegal immigrants. The government is not, generally, the one who is doing the employing. It's the companies. If they stopped employing all these millions of illegals you are so concerned about then you could start doing a worthwhile job, picking fruit and veg or the like.

Sorry, what's that you say? Lazy brits don't want to do that sort of work any more so they sit on the dole instead (which of course illegals by definition are unable to do). Well, looks like it has to be immigrants then, illegal or not, doesn't it?

Economic reality not your strong point is it fella?

What's the phrase again. Jog off. :bigwave:
so, if the immigrants aint no longer here our blokes will have to do the fruit picking themselves, & if they dont want to do it...stop their doll money untill they do so.
if you actually listen to what i have to say instead of loving your own bullshit, you'd understand.
now you go and jog off

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003

Simply not true. Lots of evidence against this. To cite one report (from November last yr - called Getting On, Getting Ahead) - social mobility didn't improve between 1970 and 2000, though there are signs that it might be improving a bit.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Simply not true. Lots of evidence against this. To cite one report (from November last yr - called Getting On, Getting Ahead) - social mobility didn't improve between 1970 and 2000, though there are signs that it might be improving a bit.
i tend not to listen to many media reports etc, i'd much rather stay closer to home where i can see for myself whats happening with my own eyes than listen to a bunch of reporters who will change statistics only to suit themselves. from what i can see (and there are many) have all triumphed, they all have made a success by jumping up a class or two.
reguardless of what the media will have you beleive i once knew a certain black fella who was brought up in the streets of brixton only to come out smelling of roses..thus doing honest legalized graft.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
i'd much rather stay closer to home where i can see for myself whats happening with my own eyes than listen to a bunch of reporters who will change statistics only to suit themselves.

Hmm. That sounds rather like: "I only accept evidence I agree with".

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
simple, if europe wont except that immigration is the cause of a lot of growing unrest , then pull out of it!

Do you know how much that would cost us?

Where do we put all the ex pats that have to come home and where are all the jobs going to come from that they will want.

Where will they all live as most went from the already crowded SE and presumably will want to go back there?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
send em all home....all of them...apart fromthe ancient Britons BUT they are decended from original man who comes from France....Oh f*** we are all French

Jan 30, 2008
Nearly 20 pages and there's still 4 weeks to go.

Keep it up and the spluttering right wing tossers will all have had heart attacks by the time the day actually arrives.

Then true patriots can celebrate Englishness and all that it means without the racist overtones.

:clap:
off to the tower with you readingstockport BETTER STILL f*** OFF OUT OF THE COUNTRY :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports