Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Considering I've already stated earlier in the thread that I regard myself as predominatley British and English only after that I will probably do what I usually do. Have a couple of pints with some friends and talk about the great things this kingdom has.

Like religious tolerance, political freedom and beer and the like.

What I won't be doing is parading up and down a street whining about things I don't like.

I leave that to poor sad lonely right wing wankers.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Nearly 20 pages and there's still 4 weeks to go.

Keep it up and the spluttering right wing tossers will all have had heart attacks by the time the day actually arrives.

Then true patriots can celebrate Englishness and all that it means without the racist overtones.

:clap:
and braindead types such as yourself are the reason we do march.
it's ignorant braindead tosser's such as yourself who fail to grasp the true meaning of the word racist.
every right winger is a racist in your mixed up little world:tosser:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ENGLAND is one of the best countries in the world to live in, thats why it's full of immo's(aussie slang, chortles down sleeve) you should be proud of your national day....seems that any occaision these days is marked by a march/rally so why the f*** not S.G day..........politics and nancy boy ,hand wringing lefties......that's what's got us/you where we/you are today .........

and braindead types such as yourself are the reason we do march.
it's ignorant braindead tosser's such as yourself who fail to grasp the true meaning of the word racist.
every right winger is a racist in your mixed up little world:tosser:

Oh go on. Please tell me to 'jog on' then my day will be made complete.

Otherwise I will sit here all day feeling so unhappy at being called a tosser by someone like you :down:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
ENGLAND is one of the best countries in the world to live in, thats why it's full of immo's(aussie slang, chortles down sleeve) you should be proud of your national day....seems that any occaision these days is marked by a march/rally so why the f*** not S.G day..........politics and nancy boy ,hand wringing lefties......that's what's got us/you where we/you are today .........
:clap: thankyou.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
"glad to see you are against nazi's!!" again what the f*** do you gain from that kind of wanked up statement, is it some form of a piss take sunshine ? this is exactly the reason we do march, & its because of lefties such as yourself who automatically assume that we are NAZIS that we continue marching ! our aim is to detach the stigma that a right winger equals nothing but a low life facist neo nazi, we want this effing stigma removed & forever. and to do this weve no choice but to march.
we are not only fighting the government but also ignorant twats such as yourselves, do you realise how offensive that is to us... to assosiate us in any shape or form with nazis when half my f***ing family were wiped out by the ***** is an insult of the highest order:angry:

He didn't say you were a Nazi - he was just commenting that you and he agreed that you are both against the Nazis.

If the march is to celebrate Englishness then why not make it more entertaining - floats, marching bands, maypoles, morris dancers - all very English !!! Then, rather than finishing off in a pub why not a game of cricket with pints of scrumpy - far more fun, very very English and no need to discuss Nazis, right wing politics etc.

All for celebrating Englishness but let's at least do it properly !!!!

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Considering I've already stated earlier in the thread that I regard myself as predominatley British and English only after that I will probably do what I usually do. Have a couple of pints with some friends and talk about the great things this kingdom has.

Like religious tolerance, political freedom and beer and the like.

What I won't be doing is parading up and down a street whining about things I don't like.

I leave that to poor sad lonely right wing wankers.

The likes of you are the problem with this country. We are all too tolerent now and happy to sit there with our beers in our hands and do nothing while the country gets taken over.

I would be sure that the majority of the pro march people posting on this thread would not have a problem with immigrants proving they:

1. Work and do not take the job of a born and bread English person

2. Do not claim any benefits.

3. learn the language

4. Do their best to fit in with British culture.

Unfortunately I would say that the majority do not fit into all 4 catagories. Those ones should be sent home. No question.

The likes of you are the problem with this country. We are all too tolerent now and happy to sit there with our beers in our hands and do nothing while the country gets taken over.

I would be sure that the majority of the pro march people posting on this thread would not have a problem with immigrants proving they:

3. learn the language

Unfortunately I would say that the majority do not fit into all 4 catagories. Those ones should be sent home. No question.

Typical right wing crap from someone who either can't be arsed to find out or simply is willing to swallow hook line and sinker griffins bollocks.

and brighton fella, this things idiocy is a perfect example of why the majority of people in this country want nothing to do with the kind of 'celebration' it wants to hold.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

3. learn the language

Do these rules also apply to all the Britsih ex-pats in Spain who do f*** all to fit in ? Should they all be sent back to the UK ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
He didn't say you were a Nazi - he was just commenting that you and he agreed that you are both against the Nazis.

If the march is to celebrate Englishness then why not make it more entertaining - floats, marching bands, maypoles, morris dancers - all very English !!! Then, rather than finishing off in a pub why not a game of cricket with pints of scrumpy - far more fun, very very English and no need to discuss Nazis, right wing politics etc.

All for celebrating Englishness but let's at least do it properly !!!!
Thought the fella was trying to pull my pisser with the kind of left wing sarcasm im not used to, obviously not .
floats etc had been discussed, but the majority swayed against it.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
pork sword, brighton fella, you are obviously ordinary working class blokes who feel passionately about the state of the country. So how come is it you've missed the fact that it is rich capitalist bankers and the other parasitical scum who are f**ing it over, not people 'who can't speak English' or 'take our jobs'
Our jobs are being destroyed by speculating bankers who wreck our businesses and industries with their disgusting greedy practices and usurous boss filth who sack British workers and outsource their jobs somewhere where - because of the local capitalist industrial relations - they can pay their workers a pittance.

Also - why do you doff your caps to the Royal family? Posh chinless wonders!

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
pork sword, brighton fella, you are obviously ordinary working class blokes who feel passionately about the state of the country. So how come is it you've missed the fact that it is rich capitalist bankers and the other parasitical scum who are f**ing it over, not people 'who can't speak English' or 'take our jobs'
Our jobs are being destroyed by speculating bankers who wreck our businesses and industries with their disgusting greedy practices and usurous boss filth who sack British workers and outsource their jobs somewhere where - because of the local capitalist industrial relations - they can pay their workers a pittance.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

quick all change into civvies the crusties have arrived

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
If only these weird angry little thickies could use their LOAF

i knew someone would pick that up and lo its you. williams hill had closed the book.

a right wing post with a spelling mistake for a smartarse to capitalise on. its an open goal to a weak sense of humour like yours.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

i agreed 100% untill you slipped up about the monarchy, do you realise the royals will cost the tax payer a mear 65p per year, hardly criple us especially when you consider the revenue they bring in to our country.
but you are right about the greedy fat cat bankers etc.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
i agreed 100% untill you slipped up about the monarchy, do you realise the royals will cost the tax payer a mear 65p per year, hardly criple us especially when you consider the revenue they bring in to our country.
but you are right about the greedy fat cat bankers etc.

It's not about the cost, but about what it represents; i.e. a society where your status (for want of a better word) is determined by who your parents are rather than what you can achieve.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Let's go through these:

I would bet in 90% of cases you are citing they don't TAKE the Englishman's job. Jobs become available, they fulfill the criteria (working hours, pay etc) so they get the job. A job is NOT your birthright, you have to earn it.

Also, if a family from Pakistan move over here, have kids, the kids grow up, are those kids now "English Born and Bred"? Obviously they are, just want to know your views on it.

Got to go case by case, just like with any "born and bred" English person.

3. learn the language
Absolutely agreed. I would never ever move to another country and expect them to make concessions because of my lack of effort.

I can't stand seeing knuckle-draggers on holiday in Spain etc just assuming everyone there speaks English. Show some respect.

They live in Britain, so they ARE part of British culture. Whatever they do, that IS British Culture. British Culture is just changing and we've got to be willing to accept that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here