Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
you're so self righteous , just take a step back and take off those rose tinted glasses, there's nothing racist in showing our support for our country

Of course there isn't, but are there not racial undertones to the messages in this thread and the reason of the march? Are you telling me that nationality/immigration etc will not be brought into this march? See the Fergus post above as one example...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
British born and educated people plotting to kill their fellow citizens - this is the cherry. Albeit you could look at the catholics for a historical precedent there; ...
...Importation of Inter ethnic sectarianism and racism.

So is it imported by immigrants or not?

Also I love the fact that you bring in "the Catholics" but not "the Protestants". Worth noting that in celebrating all things 'English', England stayed Catholic (both officially and unofficially) for much longer than a lot of other countries.

Dandyman

In London village.
Another good example as to why the anti's are barking up the wrong tree on this one.

No one saw a st georges cross 20 years ago, yet no one is asking why people feel so strongly now except to pillory those that do, from monocultural sussex.

I will stick my neck out here and say the clamour for a recognition for st georges day is directly linked to unconstrained immigration, and not a cause for racial disharmony.

I would love it if we did not worry about it, and there was no fuss about st georges day.. Unfortunately a labour government hell bent on devolution and turning london into a free port for every waif and stray in the world, has bought us to this.

Mr Spanish, I could give you a 100 reasons why I am proud to be British/English starting with this country providing a refuge for my great-grandparents from Tsarist pogroms.

Your statement that the march is linked to "unconstrained immigration" - something that has not existed since at least 1905 -demonstrates to the majority of your fellow Englishmen that the march is about bigotry and hatred not love or pride.

Jan 30, 2008
Of course there isn't, but are there not racial undertones to the messages in this thread and the reason of the march? Are you telling me that nationality/immigration etc will not be brought into this march? See the Fergus post above as one example...
i won't deny that fact BOF, i think that peolple who have no interest in marching on that day still feel uncertain about immigration issues within the country ,im sure plenty of people you have spoken to have raised the subject at some point??

Jan 30, 2008
Mr Spanish, I could give you a 100 reasons why I am proud to be British/English starting with this country providing a refuge for my great-grandparents from Tsarist pogroms.

Your statement that the march is linked to "unconstrained immigration" - something that has not existed since at least 1905 -demonstrates to the majority of your fellow Englishmen that the march is about bigotry and hatred not love or pride.
refuge, it seems that Britain has always been seen tolerant to others plight , can it continue, yes ,but in a controlled fashion ,there was a interesting question raised about the amount of illegal immigrants within the country ,should they make themselves known and stay in the country or should they be deported

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I actually find it quite offensive to be lectured on my patriotism to this country by these right wing goons, my family fought for this country and I don't want to see a march by these traitors on MY countries national day.

I have flown the flag of St George for years so find it a bit much to be told how I should feel patriotic just because they want to use MY flag on MY day to cause trouble and shame our countrys name.

We should all force them off the street and then have a great big party inviting lots of beautiful foriegn women and show them how nice and welcoming us proper English people are
:bla: in which f***ing context does it say that we will cause trouble ?? so far weve had 5 march's and no hint of any trouble whatsoever! londons metropoliton police give us nothing put praise & respect. so how on earth you can come up with this pile of bile beats me.
as said a million times on here before...we are collecting on the day for our brave heroes that are currently fighting overseas, so another question arises ."how the f*** do you come up with the solution that we are traitors?"
weve raised plenty of money before for our troops and we will continue in doing so again. many of the lads present on the march are connected in some way to the forces and have no intentions of packing all this in.
infact i find it quite offensive that someone has the bloody nerve to call us a bunch of right wing goons hellbent on doing nothing but causing a load of trouble. in future try looking up our website and try grasping for sure what we are all about before making false accusations.
i think ive been pretty leniant on here considering the amount of shit ive taken. as the left would say..freedom of f***ing speech!! but only when it suits them:nono:

Dandyman

In London village.
refuge, it seems that Britain has always been seen tolerant to others plight , can it continue, yes ,but in a controlled fashion ,there was a interesting question raised about the amount of illegal immigrants within the country ,should they make themselves known and stay in the country or should they be deported

It's been in a controlled fashion, as I said, since at least 1905. The majority of the world's refugees are in Africa and Asia.

Earned amnesty has been used in the USA and is supported by that trendy leftie Boris Johnson, among others.

As I said before, if people want to genuinely display their patriotism then carry on. If on the other hand they are simply seeking to disguise the same old racist bigotry behind a fig-leaf of St George's day then could they take their snivelling and stupidity elsewhere, please.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:bla: in which f***ing context does it say that we will cause trouble ?? so far weve had 5 march's and no hint of any trouble whatsoever! londons metropoliton police give us nothing put praise & respect. so how on earth you can come up with this pile of bile beats me.
as said a million times on here before...we are collecting on the day for our brave heroes that are currently fighting overseas, so another question arises ."how the f*** do you come up with the solution that we are traitors?"
weve raised plenty of money before for our troops and we will continue in doing so again. many of the lads present on the march are connected in some way to the forces and have no intentions of packing all this in.
infact i find it quite offensive that someone has the bloody nerve to call us a bunch of right wing goons hellbent on doing nothing but causing a load of trouble. in future try looking up our website and try grasping for sure what we are all about before making false accusations.
i think ive been pretty leniant on here considering the amount of shit ive taken. as the left would say..freedom of f***ing speech!! but only when it suits them:nono:

"and then have a great big party inviting lots of beautiful foriegn women and show them how nice and welcoming us proper English people are"

I prefer this party to your over-weight pasty faced Mr Angries. What would you prefer?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
as the left would say..freedom of f***ing speech!! but only when it suits them:nono:

The far right and the far left are identical, apart from the haircuts.

I still don't know what you're marching FOR, you seem more interested in telling us what you're marching AGAINST.

This country has FANTASTIC things that we should be proud of, literature, music, medicine, sport, inventions, tolerance, humour and so on. CELEBRATE them on SG's day, and leave the whinging about foreigners to the other 364 days a year.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

If you associate yourself with goons like Das Retch then you won't be taken seriously. The last thing our brave servicemen need is being used for propaganda by his politics. Do yourself a favour and kick him out and you might get somewhere.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
"and then have a great big party inviting lots of beautiful foriegn women and show them how nice and welcoming us proper English people are"

I prefer this party to your over-weight pasty faced Mr Angries. What would you prefer?
i see you aint changed..still making assumptions !!. stop your steriotypecasting for once & get some concrete facts. i dont make judgement of you, but if i did you wouldnt want to hear it.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
If you associate yourself with goons like Das Retch then you won't be taken seriously. The last thing our brave servicemen need is being used for propaganda by his politics. Do yourself a favour and kick him out and you might get somewhere.
again, how the f*** do you come up with a word like propaganda ?? if you'd checked out the website like i told you to you'd understand that several of our members are ex servicemen "& they are hardly going to join an organisation which sends out all the wrong vibes are they now ffs!!".
tell me why do the pc looneys & all the looney left all try to steriotype & critisize a person who only wants better for his country.
is it down to pure ignorance on your behalfs ?? you tell me ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Brighton Fella - Why are you proud of England?
youve asked me this before and i gave you an answer, but just for the hard of hearing i'll repeat myself once again...beause we are unique in way of having a royal family that many countries would most simply die for. our unique culture. our ex forces who fought so bravely against the neo nazi's for our freedom. need i go on.
this country was atleast a country that stood for no shit, it was respected and feared by everyone, everywhere we f***ing went we got respect which is something we as a nation lack today! we certainly werent laughed at like we are today for being a nation full of soft wimps, we were recognised and admired.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
again, how the f*** do you come up with a word like propaganda ?? if you'd checked out the website like i told you to you'd understand that several of our members are ex servicemen "& they are hardly going to join an organisation which sends out all the wrong vibes are they now ffs!!".
tell me why do the pc looneys & all the looney left all try to steriotype & critisize a person who only wants better for his country.
is it down to pure ignorance on your behalfs ?? you tell me ?

Er isn't that why you shouldn't have people like Der Retch on the march. Don't think our ex servicemen would like a nazi using them.

Or did Hitler want better for our country?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
youve asked me this before and i gave you an answer, but just for the hard of hearing i'll repeat myself once again...beause we are unique in way of having a royal family that many countries would most simply die for. our unique culture. our ex forces who fought so bravely against the neo nazi's for our freedom. need i go on.
this country was atleast a country that stood for no shit, it was respected and feared by everyone, everywhere we f***ing went we got respect which is something we as a nation lack today! we certainly werent laughed at like we are today for being a nation full of soft wimps, we were recognised and admired.

Glad to see you are against nazis.

Not so sure that we were feared by everyone, we got lucky against the Spanish when they got hit by a storm. Napoleon f***ed up, and in that and most of the other major wars we had a lot of help from our foreign allies.

We did do rather well against small little backward countries & tribes where we had superior weaponry and much of our empire stemmed from that. Even then to maintain our hold we did infact allow much of those populations to have access to our country which is how many came here.

I think history shows many conquering nations do the very same thing and eventually all empires fall.

We can be proud of our music industry and many of our sporting triumphs and we are big in the Falklands.

Whats your version of our history? What pivotal battles do you think caused us to beat the Nazis? Stalingrad? Battle of the Bulge? El Alamein? I tend to go for Malta as had we lost that Hitler would have been able to help Rommel and we probably would have lost in North Africa? Mind you had Stalingrad fallen...........

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Glad to see you are against nazis.

Not so sure that we were feared by everyone, we got lucky against the Spanish when they got hit by a storm. Napoleon f***ed up, and in that and most of the other major wars we had a lot of help from our foreign allies.

We did do rather well against small little backward countries & tribes where we had superior weaponry and much of our empire stemmed from that. Even then to maintain our hold we did infact allow much of those populations to have access to our country which is how many came here.

I think history shows many conquering nations do the very same thing and eventually all empires fall.

We can be proud of our music industry and many of our sporting triumphs and we are big in the Falklands.

Whats your version of our history? What pivotal battles do you think caused us to beat the Nazis? Stalingrad? Battle of the Bulge? El Alamein? I tend to go for Malta as had we lost that Hitler would have been able to help Rommel and we probably would have lost in North Africa? Mind you had Stalingrad fallen...........
"glad to see you are against nazi's!!" again what the f*** do you gain from that kind of wanked up statement, is it some form of a piss take sunshine ? this is exactly the reason we do march, & its because of lefties such as yourself who automatically assume that we are NAZIS that we continue marching ! our aim is to detach the stigma that a right winger equals nothing but a low life facist neo nazi, we want this effing stigma removed & forever. and to do this weve no choice but to march.
we are not only fighting the government but also ignorant twats such as yourselves, do you realise how offensive that is to us... to assosiate us in any shape or form with nazis when half my f***ing family were wiped out by the ***** is an insult of the highest order:angry:

Nearly 20 pages and there's still 4 weeks to go.

Keep it up and the spluttering right wing tossers will all have had heart attacks by the time the day actually arrives.

Then true patriots can celebrate Englishness and all that it means without the racist overtones.

:clap:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Nearly 20 pages and there's still 4 weeks to go.

Keep it up and the spluttering right wing tossers will all have had heart attacks by the time the day actually arrives.

Then true patriots can celebrate Englishness and all that it means without the racist overtones.

:clap:

how will you be celebrating st georges day then as a true patriot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here