st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yep f***ing right i thought you were having a go at me , " that sums YOU lot up to a tee" gave me a bit of a hint,fair enough if you werent having a go at me , but it sounded like you were an aussie basically having the usual dig at the english, you were obviously having a dig at the people i labelled "sanctimonius tossers", so it sounds like we agree on some things. and by the way im far from middle class.

no mate , i consider myself english and always will , when i have come home all this shite about displaying?not displaying the G/C has really got my goat......english politics is possibly the biggest f*** up in the western world, any govt. who could even consider outlawing the flying of their countries flag within its own borders has got to be gone in the head unless they have another agenda.......its almost like they are using immigrants /immigration as a rod to control their own .........divide and conquer blah blah

this just sums up you lot.........to a fuckin tee , too ashamed to even entertain or encourage the thought of showing a bit of national pride.......every country i've lived in (and i would hazard a guess that i have lived more countries than a lot of you ) has a national day of some sort and more often than not it is coupled with a public holiday......have a bit of national pride for fucks sake or are you just going to roll over and whimper whilst copping a sanctimonious boning off your new neighbour.......!!!!

i am not suggesting you rush out and join this march/demo but jeeeeesus , don't be so down on being english , as the song goes DON'T BELEIVE THE HYPE....!!!

For some evidence that might (or might not) back up your assertion, refer to this poll;

Poll;- Are you ashamed of your national heritage? - North Stand Chat

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
no mate , i consider myself english and always will , when i have come home all this shite about displaying?not displaying the G/C has really got my goat......english politics is possibly the biggest f*** up in the western world, any govt. who could even consider outlawing the flying of their countries flag within its own borders has got to be gone in the head unless they have another agenda.......its almost like they are using immigrants /immigration as a rod to control their own .........divide and conquer blah blah
totally agree mate.If only my job was in demand in australia i would be there like a shot,give it a couple of years and i think it wil be , and then i'll be off.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Here are some randomly generated "opinions" courtesy of the twat-o-tron. Some of this gibberish bears a disturbingly close correlation to a lot of the crap in this thread.

spEak You The Twat-O-Tron

I READ THAT THIS COUNTRY IS OVERFLOWING WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVEN THE LOCAL CHIPPY IS RUN BY POLES THEY ARE TELLING US WHAT TO DO WHEN WILL THIS GOVERNMENT STAND UP AND BE COUNTED WHAT HAPPENED TO GREAT BRITAIN

AW DIDDUMS... THE MEDI WONT ADMIT THAT TEENAGE GANGS ARE TERRORISING OUR STREETS... THE SILENT MAJORITY MUST SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... WHAT NEXT? WELCOMING FOREIGN CRIMNIASL? OOPS. THEY DO IT ALREADY!!!

I read about this in the Daily Mail! I read that Obama is turning Britain into Britainistan. Come on make sure there are consequences. We need less emotion and more backbone in this country!!

IT'S ASD BUT TRUE, ACN'T YOU SEE THAT NU-LABOUR IS DESTROYING OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, SIMPLE ANWER: CALL IN THE ARMY NOW, NOTHNIG WILL EVER CHANGE!??

its not politically correct to say so but the bastions of political correctness are too softl ysoftly wak eup people bring back the cane

MARK MY WORDS!... STUDIES SHOW THAT CRIMINAL GANGS ARE MAKING IT ILLEGAL TO BE PATRIOTIC... IT IS VITAL THAT WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... I AM NOW REPUDIATING LIBERALISM AS I SEE IT AS DEEPLY HARMFUL TO SOCIETY!!!

Question.t he bbc pretends it's not true but the tax-man is rtying to bring in legislation to allow gays to get married. Wake up people! riot in the streets. What next? Banning Baa Baa Black Sheep? Oops. They do it already!!!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why does it matter what class you are from? Surely the filthy poor people are not as clever as the middle classes and would therefore not be as well educated and probably, we shouldn't listen to their opinions as a result?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
That's Gush Shalom put in their place, then.

Another good example as to why the anti's are barking up the wrong tree on this one.

No one saw a st georges cross 20 years ago, yet no one is asking why people feel so strongly now except to pillory those that do, from monocultural sussex.

I will stick my neck out here and say the clamour for a recognition for st georges day is directly linked to unconstrained immigration, and not a cause for racial disharmony.

I would love it if we did not worry about it, and there was no fuss about st georges day.. Unfortunately a labour government hell bent on devolution and turning london into a free port for every waif and stray in the world, has bought us to this.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
spot on:thumbsup:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Another good example as to why the anti's are barking up the wrong tree on this one.

No one saw a st georges cross 20 years ago, yet no one is asking why people feel so strongly now except to pillory those that do, from monocultural sussex.

I will stick my neck out here and say the clamour for a recognition for st georges day is directly linked to unconstrained immigration, and not a cause for racial disharmony.

I would love it if we did not worry about it, and there was no fuss about st georges day.. Unfortunately a labour government hell bent on devolution and turning london into a free port for every waif and stray in the world, has bought us to this.
you are 100% spot on:clap:
do you consider me racist for wanting a national holiday on st georges day ? because some on here do & im bollock'ed if i know the reason why!
they're convinced we're hiding behind the bnp ffs.. even after we told the bnp to f*** off !
this word "racist" f***ing annoys me, everyone is so f***ing quick to pull out the racist card before fully understanding the true facts of what we "marchforengland" are about & stand for. all you get on here is.. "you racist pig blah blah blah!!!" what an ignorant statement to make if ever i heard one:shootself
if im classed a racist for wanting more english people to be more patriotic about their own country..then im proud to be a racist end of !!

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
There's a PROPER march happening on mayday, 4 May, against CAPITALISM..
which is the problem, it has collapsed, we're bailing out the banks and the greedy bastards that run them STILL want their bonuses! Divide and rule, Brighton fella, divide and rule. Working class people set against each other by the capitalist media on account of nationality/skin colour/whatever, while the usurous rich scum exploit us all. Read Robert Tressell's 'Ragged Trousered Philanthropists' and weep.
BLAME THE BOSSES!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
you are 100% spot on:clap:
do you consider me racist for wanting a national holiday on st georges day ? because some on here do & im bollock'ed if i know the reason why!

I am sure that all who have posted on this thread would want a national holiday on St George's Day, but presumably for different reasons. Why bring immigration into it (assuming you did, I can't be arsed to check back now)?

No-one is saying it is racist to want that? The underlying message of this march and the various links is a different kettle of fish.

Besides, What are you proud of? Can you answer me?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Brighton Fella seems to be highly unpatriotic. Despite much encouragement, he declines to tell us what he likes or loves about England. The characteristics of Englishness he does mention, our leniency and our generosity, are things he despises. He doesn't show much respect for the English language or our rich history of immigration, and apparently has little confidence in English people's ability to hold their own in the world.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I actually find it quite offensive to be lectured on my patriotism to this country by these right wing goons, my family fought for this country and I don't want to see a march by these traitors on MY countries national day.

I have flown the flag of St George for years so find it a bit much to be told how I should feel patriotic just because they want to use MY flag on MY day to cause trouble and shame our countrys name.

We should all force them off the street and then have a great big party inviting lots of beautiful foriegn women and show them how nice and welcoming us proper English people are

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Will a SINGLE right winger on here actually answer the question!?

What elements of our NATIONAL IDENTITY are being threatened?

Here's a few.............

Road signs/Street Names not in English - an obvious one but seen in London/Birmingham/Manchester;
State recognition of certain polygamous relationships - one for the feminists…………..Emily would be pleased at the progress;
Changing the directions of fitted toilets so they do not face east - some Prisons, Lancashire and Manchester council houses. Would they change any toilets on request to face east I wonder;
Burials all to face north east - Notts Council, more of the same?
Nurses moving beds east 5 times a day and providing water - and even more. Dewsbury hospital, no wonder MRSA is out of control.
Halal only meat being used in schools and Jails - much more of the same - in Wakefield prison and West Hampstead School;
Hindu funeral pyres - case going through court at the moment, one for the environmentalis and non smokers;
Closure of Pubs and Churches - mainly in areas of high immigration;
People covering their faces with shrouds - there's lovely;
Forced marriages - 400 cases a year, unclear exactly how widespread;
People Trafficing - see Liu Bao Ren;
Workers using religious or cultural reasons so that they do not touch certain products like Alcahol - Oh please;
Fear of free speaking in case of offence - are we adults or not……………..if its OK for Obama to make a heartfelt apology…………….could Carol?
Fear of actions that are perceived to cause offence - imposition of restrictions such as with England Flags etc. Admittedly the actions of puerile freedom loving liberals.
Dengration of Christianity - Seemingly rampant e.g. BA worker and crucifix, but are we going for secularism instead?
Celebration of minority religious festivals - obviously not; if we are disestablishing the COE we are surely not replacing it with another fantasy?
Rank Slavery - see Rahila Gupta's article in Free democracy;
Slave Wages - gee thanks;
Female genital mutilation - charming;
Honour killings - well what do you expect;
Protection from Justice - not proven but for some it is amazing how light their sentences can be e.g. Amir Khan/Lord Ahmed;
British born and educated people plotting to kill their fellow citizens - this is the cherry. Albeit you could look at the catholics for a historical precedent there;
Witchcraft and child abuse - see AFRUCA;
Importation of Inter ethnic sectarianism and racism - well we are all human after all. See the Riots and killings in Brum a couple of years ago. In Bristol Somali and Afro Carribean gangs have fought openly in the streets, over 200 on a Monday afternoon a year ago.
People resident in this country and unable/unwilling to speak or read English - see below
Electoral Abuse - Not completely the reserve of immigrants but most recent cases indicate that's where there the problems are based.
No doubt the more pious Marxists amongst you will use relativism to contrast the above with the failings of the indigenous population but that is not the point. For all the good there is bad, and it is not the case that people just rub along together happy with their lot and how things are turning out in their own country.

Take em or leave couldnt care less, but dont think everyone is all rubbing along together.................that the Govt has announced today that£500m is to be spent to prevent home grown terrorists tells you where we are.

One final thought; we are talking about a minority of people who want to associate themsleves with other like minded people and walk through Brighton Town Centre in a collective show of unity in an identity that they feel strongly about.

Some passionately disagree with their aims, some passionately believe in them...............sounds exactly like the Pride event to me.

Jan 30, 2008
I actually find it quite offensive to be lectured on my patriotism to this country by these right wing goons, my family fought for this country and I don't want to see a march by these traitors on MY countries national day.

I have flown the flag of St George for years so find it a bit much to be told how I should feel patriotic just because they want to use MY flag on MY day to cause trouble and shame our countrys name.

We should all force them off the street and then have a great big party inviting lots of beautiful foriegn women and show them how nice and welcoming us proper English people are
its not your flag and its not your day its everyones you pompous fool :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports