Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just out of interest, does 'brighton fella' actually have any interest whatsoever in Brighton & Hove Albion FC?

I can't recall a single post of his actually talking about football or about the club (last I checked, this is predominantly a football, and more specifically BHAFC, board), it's all just right-wing parades and hooliganism.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If people want to celebrate St Georges day then let them its a supposedly free country none of you moan about St patricks day or the like..you don't need to be racist to be proud of your country

Dandyman

In London village.
I think they have learnt thier lesson.

There are still riots (although quite small) going on nightly. Greeks eh:rolleyes:

Top people, the Greeks. Their sense of nationhood probably also has something to do with surviving a Churchill inspired civil war, military dictatorship from 1967 to 1973, kicking out their Royal family and the currrent collapse of their economy.

Dandyman

In London village.
If people want to celebrate St Georges day then let them its a supposedly free country none of you moan about St patricks day or the like..you don't need to be racist to be proud of your country

Indeed you don't. The problem with the march (as the youtube clip shows) it seems to be more a celebration of a deranged Austrian mass murderer than one of for example Shakespeare, Milton, the Chartists, Diggers, Levellers, Stubbs, Reynolds, music, clothes, sporting achievement or anything else that might inspire affection or pride.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
By the way, where has Brighton Fella gone? Is he still trying to work out what, if anything, he likes or loves about England?

I'm hoping he's gone to Borders and bought an English Language for Beginners book.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

oh for f***ing f***'s sake what the f*** is wrong with some people?

No one is stopping anyone celebrate St George's stupid cunnting day. The point a lot of us are trying to make in this thread is no twat who has come out in favour of this march has had a single celebratory, positive or just plain, good thing to say about England.

If I hear this 'you don't need to be racist to be proud of your country' bull shit one more time I think my brain might just shut down so it doesn't have to listen to COCK like that ever again.

f*** that march and f*** anyone who goes on it. Hope you all get drunk and beat each other to a pulp. Wankers. The worst of England.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
oh for f***ing f***'s sake what the f*** is wrong with some people?

No one is stopping anyone celebrate St George's stupid cunnting day. The point a lot of us are trying to make in this thread is no twat who has come out in favour of this march has had a single celebratory, positive or just plain, good thing to say about England.

If I hear this 'you don't need to be racist to be proud of your country' bull shit one more time I think my brain might just shut down so it doesn't have to listen to COCK like that ever again.

f*** that march and f*** anyone who goes on it. Hope you all get drunk and beat each other to a pulp. Wankers. The worst of England.

miserable **** - are you English ? ?

miserable **** - are you English ? ?

No, he's absolutely right. No-one, bar you rusthall in this post North Stand Chat - View Single Post - st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton , has yet managed to come out with anything they are celebrating. They have only said things they are against and things they dislike.

That's why most people couldn't care less about 'celebrating' this day with them.

We'll celebrate, if we decide to do so, the positive things about England and the UK.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No, he's absolutely right. No-one, bar you rusthall in this post North Stand Chat - View Single Post - st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton , has yet managed to come out with anything they are celebrating. They have only said things they are against and things they dislike.
why the f*** should we??You wouldnt be questioning any other nationality on the why's and wherefores,for instance on pakistani independence day you'd probably be bending over backwards to join in the "fun".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here