st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dandyman

In London village.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
so you're not proud then??

Not when there are ignorant people like you who drag this country in to the same intolerant world and arguments as the racist islamic bigots you claim to be against.

How can you write about morals when it is morally wrong to be racist and to judge people by their colour.

You know very little about politics, history or morals and your kind of Englishness is baneful.

What is the matter with you? There is something deeply disturbing and wrong about someone who only wishes to procreate with the same people they live with.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
By the way, where has Brighton Fella gone? Is he still trying to work out what, if anything, he likes or loves about England?

i find em quite amussing. realistically i know there is absolutley no chance of getting through to them, but its the response that im getting from them what sets me off..if only they knew:bigwave:

What's this "getting through to them" anyway? People go to your little pride march if they want, or don't if they don't want. So now they know about it, so what's your agenda to "get through to them"?
Smacks of trying to control the way people think and act, if you ask me.
Anyway, I didn't like your swearing in that earlier post.

Have you thought up a nice uniform and 'special salute' yet, and have you got a 'leader'? :tosser:

Jan 30, 2008
Not when there are ignorant people like you who drag this country in to the same intolerant world and arguments as the racist islamic bigots you claim to be against.

How can you write about morals when it is morally wrong to be racist and to judge people by their colour.

You know very little about politics, history or morals and your kind of Englishness is baneful.

What is the matter with you? There is something deeply disturbing and wrong about someone who only wishes to procreate with the same people they live with.
i'm fine thanks, you seem to have quite a chip on your shoulder though

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Let's unite and have a 'Brighton Day'!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
This is priceless. Just dropped in to see how this shitfest was going and STILL, not one of these fuckwits has got the brains to even PRETEND to let us know what they will be 'celebrating' on this march.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What, is 'Brighton Day' happening now?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Boris has announced today that the St. George's Day celebrations in London will be a less low key than in other years.

Good on old Boris, with his Turkish heritage such an announcement is very fitting.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports