Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
See my previous answer. Because most of the time there is nothing in the 'nationalists' marching on georges day that 'celebrates' englishness in any way. It's all about bile and hatred for others, not a celebration of of our own cultural identity.

That is why generally these bigot ridden parades are ignored by the main body of the English people.

How can you celebrate Englishness/any nationality on a march? Like i said before, i have no idea what this march is and who is running it and if its BNP or other.

I just want a fairness for the Englsh. We are not alowed to celabrate our country as we would get branded a bigot or a nationalist or at worst a rasist. We have no Government. Who speaks up for the English? This is proberly why so many people are reaching out for the likes of the BNP, not me im a Tory.:blush:

Devolution was not completed. At the time it was needed, becuase why shouldnt the Scots run Scotland and the Welsh run Wales and the Irish when they play nice can run Northan Ireland. But the Englsih, no if you want devolution you must be cut up into regions.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
There won't be that many guaranteed. I observed one of these shitfests last year. there was about 5o Nazis and their fat, minging girlfriends along with about 5 of their overweight mongoloid children

I'm sure there was a thread about this and some YouTube footage if I remember rightly?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Who exactly isn't "allowing" anyone to celebrate Englishness?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm sure there was a thread about this and some YouTube footage if I remember rightly?

Correct.There was racist singing, chanting and at one point some of the nicer element of the march gave a foreigh photographer a Nazi salute and continued to Nazi Salute all the way down Queens Road. Bunch of ignorant fucktards the lot of them. There was an element of the observers booing them though which was nice. Mostly though, the people on these marches should die.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Correct.There was racist singing, chanting and at one point some of the nicer element of the march gave a foreigh photographer a Nazi salute and continued to Nazi Salute all the way down Queens Road. Bunch of ignorant fucktards the lot of them. There was an element of the observers booing them though which was nice. Mostly though, the people on these marches should die.

a nice non-nazi look at things.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Devolution was not completed. At the time it was needed, becuase why shouldnt the Scots run Scotland and the Welsh run Wales and the Irish when they play nice can run Northan Ireland. But the Englsih, no if you want devolution you must be cut up into regions.

Because regionalisation is the want of the EU. I agree though that members of the UK should either all be devolved or not at all. It is blatently unfair that Scottish MPs still get to vote on policies that only effect England.

That said this has nothing to do with the thread topic of celebrating Englishness. Why organise a march ? Why not set up some street parties - like the ones for the Queens Silver Jubliee ? Probably because there's no way of making them political or recruitment grounds for the knuckle draggers.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
If they banned the event, that might be construed as not 'allowing' it. in this example, it appears that the council just didn't want to be financially associated with an event that may be infiltrated by the extreme right.

Then i will not give my taxes to the government because they 'might' give it to them.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Im English and proud of the fact, but i dont need to march anywhere to prove that to anyone.

If you need to march you need to either prove a point, what point do you want to prove...?

Or you want to cause trouble of some kind....?

There is no reason why we need to march to prove we are English......

The only time you should march if you feel the need too..........is on Remembrance Day.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Ghurka thing was hilarious. Such a manipulation. The marchers were racist and I guarantee you if the Ghurkas did not have their uniforms on they would be getting abuse because the Nazis would probably mistakenly call them Packys.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes your right. Hopefuly everyone who does not agree with you will die. Then we will have eutopia.

Just the ugly , racist Nazis please. Other people I don't agree with can live, like the blacks and nips.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Im English and proud of the fact, but i dont need to march anywhere to prove that to anyone.

If you need to march you need to either prove a point, what point do you want to prove...?

Or you want to cause trouble of some kind....?

There is no reason why we need to march to prove we are English......

The only time you should march if you feel the need too..........is on Remembrance Day.

but every other country that marches on their national day is fine right? If you dont want to go to a St Georges celebration, dont, which by the sound of it you wont.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here