Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
faggots.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Off the top of my head, I love English cider, Pavilion gardens on a summer's afternoon, TVS, the Admiral England shirt of 1982, Sunday roasts, Gordon Banks, British Caledonian Airways, pounds shillings and pence, sausage in batter, Bukta Clothing, The Jam, and losing 3-6 and 1-7 to the Hungary football team.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Immigration?
immigration course not..do you then?? ive got nothing against someone seeking a better life for themselves but to come over here and critizise the way we do things (ie christmas decorations had offended a certain city in england) and slag us off in our own back yard (ie the troops return home in luton) takes the buscuit considering we are the most leniant and generous going countries in the world today!.
if you are prepared to let any such person make a laughing stock out of your country by doing the above and then sitting back yourself whilst we have the piss taken out of us.. then thats your right, but dont expect me to do the same. its a piss take of the highest order.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do you like being "the most leniant and generous going countries in the world today" or not?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
immigration course not..do you then?? ive got nothing against someone seeking a better life for themselves but to come over here and critizise the way we do things (ie christmas decorations had offended a certain city in england) and slag us off in our own back yard (ie the troops return home in luton) takes the buscuit considering we are the most leniant and generous going countries in the world today!.
if you are prepared to let any such person make a laughing stock out of your country by doing the above and then sitting back yourself whilst we have the piss taken out of us.. then thats your right, but dont expect me to do the same. its a piss take of the highest order.

Obviously though, none of that kind of thing will even be MENTIONED at this march of yours, given that it's totally non-political and is meant to be a celebration of what's good (in your eyes) about England, rather than an excuse to rant about the supposed problems with it, right?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
sunday 26th april, 12 mid day, at brighton station "prompt". march will end at the greens opposite the king and queen pub in london road where several speeches will be made. finished with a good ol drink up in the king and queen pub.
this march is not associated with the nf c18 nor bnp, all it is.. is an organisation formed by a group of footy lads f***ed off with todays treatment of england..ie.. the likes of mass imigration and the short straw treatment when concerning anything english.
we are fed up with griping about our countrys issues in pubs and now have decided to take matters in to the streets by marching.
its about time we had a national holiday on st georges day 23rd april, the scots welsh & irish do so why cant we??...answer..anything english is tarred racist!
if you are proud ENGLISH.. be there !! :drink:

Pretty sure that St David's day and St. Andrew's day aren't holidays in Scotland and Wales. St Patricks day is in Ireland, but thats because it is a religious feast in a very observant country. If England needs a national day, why make it St George's, when so few people in England are practicing Christians?

Why not VE Day or Trafalgar Day or something?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
i rest my case its obvious that the majority on here find me racist & what for ?? because im english & proud...thesedays it's such a crime to back your own country lol
shame on you.
on our last march we raised money for our fallen war heroes and the ghurkas.. if this is seen to be racist then the worlds gone f***ing mad:shootself

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
i rest my case its obvious that the majority on here find me racist & what for ?? because im english & proud...thesedays it's such a crime to back your own country lol
shame on you.
on our last march we raised money for our fallen war heroes and the ghurkas.. if this is seen to be racist then the worlds gone f***ing mad:shootself
No, I think it's just that you miss the point of being 'English'. The things that you hate about England today, the fact that we're a 'soft touch' and that people can protest about soldiers fighting foreign wars is exactly what a lot of people, myself included, love about this country. It's the fact that we ARE seen as the promised land by a lot of people that makes us a great country.

Also nationalism is like an onion, you peel layers back and eventually there's nothing left; the 'England' you claim to love is a complex mis-mash of various cultures, political thoughts and waves of immigration. Speaking personally I think the real 'England' vanished in 1066 when the last TRUE King of England, Harold Godwinson, died on Senlac Hill defending his country from, er, hoards of immigrants. Since then we've been ruled by the French, the Welsh, the Scots, the Dutch and the Germans. So if at the end of your march you're going to burn a union flag and burn a cross of St George (both symbols of the foreign domination of the indigenous English people) then I'll be joining you!

Or alternatively I might just go and have a curry.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I'm with you 100% fella.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No, I think it's just that you miss the point of being 'English'. The things that you hate about England today, the fact that we're a 'soft touch' and that people can protest about soldiers fighting foreign wars is exactly what a lot of people, myself included, love about this country. It's the fact that we ARE seen as the promised land by a lot of people that makes us a great country.

Also nationalism is like an onion, you peel layers back and eventually there's nothing left; the 'England' you claim to love is a complex mis-mash of various cultures, political thoughts and waves of immigration. Speaking personally I think the real 'England' vanished in 1066 when the last TRUE King of England, Harold Godwinson, died on Senlac Hill defending his country from, er, hoards of immigrants. Since then we've been ruled by the French, the Welsh, the Scots, the Dutch and the Germans. So if at the end of your march you're going to burn a union flag and burn a cross of St George (both symbols of the foreign domination of the indigenous English people) then I'll be joining you!

Or alternatively I might just go and have a curry.

What he said (although strictly speaking, Harold Godwinson was a Viking - as was William the Conqueror).

But the sentiments are spot on

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Imigration is out of control and whats more, when where we evr told that imigration was going to be like it is? It just happened and we have to except it and if you dont, your a racist. What this Goverment is doing is 2 things, and its all about control. 1:There are making half the coutnry work for the state or become dependent on the state. 2: they are letting any tom dick and harry come in along with all there family, mum, dad, uncle, all so that everyone will vote for labour. Look at the map of ENGLAND and you will see that most of it is blue. Labour wants to destroy England. Labour has nearly completed its mission and IF Gordon 'bankrupt Britian' wins the next election you know that he has succeded and we will live in a dictatorship. Every other country got rid of thier government either because of the wars or because of the 'downturn' (call it a f***ing ressecion and the worst ressesion in 50 years FFS) and yet we just stick with them, why is that??

No, im not a rasict. I live in Greece, i heard the other day, from somebody at work that somebody had 'too much black in them'. Thats a sodding racist.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
That march sounds f***ing SHIT.

Celebrate St George's day? HA! Nothing celebratory in anything you've written here or in the original post about the march. Something you just don't get.

I hope this march and all the other marches like it do us all a favour and march right off a cliff. I'd happily be the leader. :jester:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm getting well and truly confused.

Brighton Fella, you say you are proud to be English, but I still can't get what you like or love about our country. The only things specific about England you've mentioned are things that you dislike, such as our immigration, our leniency and our generosity.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nationalists never seem to explain properly what they're truly proud of when it comes to Englishness, when you get stuck into it it tends to come down to the most childish argument of:

"We were here first."

We weren't, by the way.

shame on you.

Saint Geroge, that great English icon you are going to march for.

Saint George - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So he was a roman centurion, probably palestinian although he may have been lebanese or even syrian - some say he may have been Turkish in fact - who never set foot in England, or whatever it was called then as England didn't exist at the time of course.

Why do so many english 'nationalists' always have to hate other people and races in their celebration of their 'culture'. That's why people enjoy paddys day, it a CELEBRATION of Irishness, not a denigration of other people. And its why many people couldn't give a shit about the jingoistic idiocy that you refer to as a 'celebration' of St Georges day.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
St patrick was welsh and was captured by the irish sold as a slave in ireland.

and as for st george

St. George is the patron saint of Aragon, Catalonia, England, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, and Russia, as well as the cities of Amersfoort, Beirut, Bteghrine, Cáceres, Ferrara, Freiburg, Genoa, Ljubljana, Gozo, Pomorie, Qormi, Lod and Moscow, Scouting, as well as a wide range of professions, organisations and disease sufferers.

religion does not have a nationality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here