Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
let me explain , i never went to uni and i never took no interest whatsoever at school ( in your eyes makes me the complete thicko and you the smart alec) ignorant claim as you know absolutley f*** all about me. all you know about me is my complete lack of literacy skills as you so couldn't wait to elabirate on.
so by your standards this would mean that someone as thick as myself isnt allowed to show passion for his or her country?

Fair enough. So then, what would be a perfect English day for you?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Fair enough. So then, what would be a perfect English day for you?
a perfect english day for me would be to celibrate st georges day on a "national english holiday" with other like minded chaps. to show that it isnt just the scots irish and welsh who can be proud of their heritage's but the english can be too! why is it everyone knows paddys day but dont know their own. sad if you ask me.
waiting what kind of response your fire back with. will it be the smart alec?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
a perfect english day for me would be to celibrate st georges day on a "national english holiday" with other like minded chaps. to show that it isnt just the scots irish and welsh who can be proud of their heritage's but the english can be too! why is it everyone knows paddys day but dont know their own. sad if you ask me.
waiting what kind of response your fire back with. will it be the smart alec?

So what do you love about England, then?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's time to smash the two party system.

Bring back the SDP!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is my last post on this thread. I'm getting out before it becomes the usual circular tosh when the weekday boys get on-line tomorrow.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well, I'm "proud" to be a "looney lefty", anyone else?! I'm also extremely enthusiasic about England because I has so much going for it: I love real ale, I love the lake district, I love Brighton & london... I love the British sense of humour but I'm not proud to be English. Why? Because I had no choice in the matter. I am proud to be an albion fan because I can f*** off and support man united any time I want... And I'm proud to live in Brighton because it's one of the most tolerant cities in the world and one of the most beautiful cities in the country. If you don't like that I recommend Burnley.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here