st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You purport to be proud to be English, but clearly you're not proud enough to bother learning to use the English language properly.

:thumbsup:

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
political rally..my arse! check out the website "marchforengland" & you'll see exactly who & what we are..and its definatley no f***ing political rally !!
ffs get real, if i were to be political i'd join some political party & not pretend to be someone who i aint .

Seeing as its about being proud to be English I presume there will be no rascist singing. Am I right?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To be fair, literacy should not really be an issue. There are plenty of people that have had a diabolical education. Having said that, most of the far right who take part in this sort of thing, particularly on here, do not have a decent grasp of the English language. Perhaps bigotry and poor education are directly linked?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think we've seen him off. :lol:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
let me explain , i never went to uni and i never took no interest whatsoever at school ( in your eyes makes me the complete thicko and you the smart alec) ignorant claim as you know absolutley f*** all about me. all you know about me is my complete lack of literacy skills as you so couldn't wait to elabirate on.
so by your standards this would mean that someone as thick as myself isnt allowed to show passion for his or her country?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
let me explain , i never went to uni and i never took no interest whatsoever at school ( in your eyes makes me the complete thicko and you the smart alec) ignorant claim as you know absolutley f*** all about me. all you know about me is my complete lack of literacy skills as you so couldn't wait to elabirate on.
so by your standards this would mean that someone as thick as myself isnt allowed to show passion for his or her country?

Ignore them mate. Us regular "right wing" posters get this all the time.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So what do you love about England then? I love lots about England too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

What do you mean by 'passion' though? As I have said before on this thread, a celebration of St George is great, but if it turns into a witch hunt for anyone or anything foreign, and a recruitment drive for racist organisations such as the BNP then it is out of order IMO.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
sunday 26th april, 12 mid day, at brighton station "prompt". march will end at the greens opposite the king and queen pub in london road where several speeches will be made. finished with a good ol drink up in the king and queen pub.
this march is not associated with the nf c18 nor bnp, all it is.. is an organisation formed by a group of footy lads f***ed off with todays treatment of england..ie.. the likes of mass imigration and the short straw treatment when concerning anything english.
we are fed up with griping about our countrys issues in pubs and now have decided to take matters in to the streets by marching.
its about time we had a national holiday on st georges day 23rd april, the scots welsh & irish do so why cant we??...answer..anything english is tarred racist!
if you are proud ENGLISH.. be there !! :drink:

Couldn't you just do a Morris dance instead?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
This is what an authentic St Georges day march should look like :

- scary stuff !

Attachments

• cotswold_morris_dancers.jpg
    cotswold_morris_dancers.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 318

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah fella ignore these boring geeky fuckers,on here education means everything yet most on here probably earn about 12k a year or simply tax dodging students.:D

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ignore them mate. Us regular "right wing" posters get this all the time.
i find em quite amussing. realistically i know there is absolutley no chance of getting through to them, but its the response that im getting from them what sets me off..if only they knew:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports