st georges day march for ENGLAND in brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
all we need is some dick to copy and paste 'england my england' now.

seriously, i'm happy to celebrate St George's Day and feel proud of who I am but must I have to feel downtrodden by foreign types to feel it?

no you don't have to feel downtrodden I agree. I celebrate it regardless although not plastic paddy getting pissed style usually I have a nice big roast with my family much like the way it was celebrated historically, its not foreigners its just media hyping things up and to a lesser extent a few PC obsessed people but not as bad some as people make out mind you, but the odd bit of stuff does go on (eg no English Parliment/ West Lothian question).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...anything english is tarred racist!

and you drag the issue of immigration into Georges day. :shootself

we dont march. we have fates, street fayres and general silliness.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Although I bet the speeches will have a slant towards these organisations. Why not be up front and say this is a political rally rather than fannying on about it being for the football fans.
political rally..my arse! check out the website "marchforengland" & you'll see exactly who & what we are..and its definatley no f***ing political rally !!
ffs get real, if i were to be political i'd join some political party & not pretend to be someone who i aint .

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
From 'http://marchforengland.awardspace.co.uk/blog/'

'Immigration, E.U, Terrorism, And so much more is threatening our country’s identity'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
political rally..my arse! check out the website "marchforengland" & you'll see exactly who & what we are..and its definatley no f***ing political rally !!
ffs get real, if i were to be political i'd join some political party & not pretend to be someone who i aint .

Seems to be a lot of BNP content on this website. Thought you said it wasnt political?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
From 'http://marchforengland.awardspace.co.uk/blog/'

'Immigration, E.U, Terrorism, And so much more is threatening our country’s identity'

People like Brighton Fella with poor literacy skills are a threat to the UK as well. Most europeans I know can at least punctuate.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Billy Bragg has done tours on the same issue. If these people are genuine about reclaiming the flag from the racists then surely there is nothing wrong with it. If it is a covert recruitment drive for the BNP then that will be very sad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seems to be a lot of BNP content on this website. Thought you said it wasnt political?

I believe this was raised last year on the 2008 event thread even though it was vehemently rebutted.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Then again I might pop down for the event just to see what its about. I heard it had Gurkhas marching at last years event so its def not a BNP linked event.
thankyou atleast someone on here has some sense.
didnt quite realise what an ignorant response i'd get by so many,
just goes to prove how many brainwashed looney lefties are still about ??

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
who said we were bnp.. apart from you ?? infact the bnp wanted to join in on one of our march's and we emailed them saying "bnp werent welcome" so stick that in your pipe and eat it!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
who said we were bnp.. apart from you ?? infact the bnp wanted to join in on one of our march's and we emailed them saying "bnp werent welcome" so stick that in your pipe and eat it!

I know you cannot write...it appears you cannot read either. I said there seems to be a lot of BNP content on the website you mentioned. Which part of that sentence says you are BNP?

Further, the phrase is 'put that in your pipe and smoke it.'

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
didnt quite realise what an ignorant response i'd get by so many, just goes to prove how many brainwashed looney lefties are still about ??

so you are saying that you have to be right wing to be patriotic or generally pro England? that seems pretty ignorant to me, as does not recognising this "march" is politicising Georges day for a agenda which has nothing to do with being English.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:laugh: bloody hell mate get a life. literacy skills?? what the fucks it matter when you understood the point i made?

I think this attitude speaks volumes about you. It matters a lot you numbskull.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:laugh: bloody hell mate get a life. literacy skills?? what the fucks it matter when you understood the point i made?

You purport to be proud to be English, but clearly you're not proud enough to bother learning to use the English language properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports