Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSN says Hull have bids in for 5 players

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great way to run a business - it's four days to the start of a season - we just got promoted and sold a couple of decent players already. We've no manager - and now let's try to get some players in. Smart agents will be making a killing from a desperate club - but I can't see many quality players thinking that's a good move right now.

It's somewhat disappointing for the clubs who bust a gut last season to try and get to the Premier League to see Hull get there and just toss it all away.

Burnley hardly seem to be trying either.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's somewhat disappointing for the clubs who bust a gut last season to try and get to the Premier League to see Hull get there and just toss it all away.

Burnley hardly seem to be trying either.

I take your point, particularly disappointing for us ! However I do have some sympathy for the Hull/Burnley approach. This is a great opportunity to strengthen the foundations rather than go out in a blaze of glory.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I thought that's what both clubs did the season before last :moo:

Yes, I think they did. Actually, my post was rather simplistic as these are two very different clubs. Burnley are run by fans and well managed. Not dissimilar to the Albion. Hull on the other hand seem to outsiders to have little interest in their fanbase and are more interested in franchising themselves into the Far Eastern market. This business plan didn't go so well for Cardiff...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes, I think they did. Actually, my post was rather simplistic as these are two very different clubs. Burnley are run by fans and well managed. Not dissimilar to the Albion. Hull on the other hand seem to outsiders to have little interest in their fanbase and are more interested in franchising themselves into the Far Eastern market. This business plan didn't go so well for Cardiff...

Fair point

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I wouldn't be surprised if the bids were just for the sake of bids

Could be £1 on Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale and Drogba

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here