Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSN Monday 7.30PM

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Special report on Homophobia lots of coverage from the Amex by the looks of the preview.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yup - 7 of the first 8 minutes is about us , not really different from that show on BBC Three a few weeks back

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
One of our fans' it's like racism people need to get over it'!!!!

I only caught the end of that of that quote. I was hoping he was referring to the people who were homophobes and racists, that they needed to get over their bigotry, but suspected it was more likely a 'let's just let people spout hateful words without trying to do anything about it' thing with people upset with racism and homophobia needing to get over it.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
One of our fans' it's like racism people need to get over it'!!!!

Yeah bloke seriously said the wrong thing there. Homophobia is certainly a form of discrimination. A lot of Albion fans have just come to expect it & take it the same way as Ipswich fans take being called farmers, Liverpool fans theives & Portsmouth pikeys to name just a few.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not seeing it in the listings. Might be shown through the night, or perhaps on anytime+

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Special reports are generally on anytime plus or whatever it is.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought the whole piece was a bit crap. A lot of words were spoken, but it never went anywhere. The whole thing felt like a cheap attempt at seeming to try and tackle the issue. I might be being a bit cynical, though.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I thought the whole piece was a bit crap. A lot of words were spoken, but it never went anywhere. The whole thing felt like a cheap attempt at seeming to try and tackle the issue. I might be being a bit cynical, though.

I too found it a bit cheap. Gay article what better place than the Amex. I actually found it embarrassing a Bristol City fan was ejected for doing tea pot signs at the home fans

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here