Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Squid Game - The Challenge

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I really enjoyed the first five episodes, but knew I would as I loved the original and know two people on it - 382 and 383. They both live in Brighton.

I bumped into them just after the series had filmed. They told me they’d done some reality TV and it was one of the toughest experiences they’d had in their life. You could tell they were emotionally drained!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Brighton resident Tim (I can’t call him a Brightonian, I’m a purist)

IMG_2638.jpeg

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
We have watched the ones that have been released.

The setup is brilliantly like the series. We really enjoyed it and it does grip you. The one gripe i have with it is that they have too many nominations to vote people out rather than games. It was ok to have it once or twice but about 15 people have gone from nominations.

I also wish they stuck to the structure of the series but doing the tug of war rather than battleships. Either way worth a watch if you liked the series.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
would have been better if they'd managed to make this show BEFORE the drama series came out. Simply invite people onto a new game show with a huge cash prize

the fact that they've all got prior knowledge of the tasks takes the edge off of it in my view

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
would have been better if they'd managed to make this show BEFORE the drama series came out. Simply invite people onto a new game show with a huge cash prize

the fact that they've all got prior knowledge of the tasks takes the edge off of it in my view
That's what struck me on episode 2 last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here