Squeaky bum time

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We will beat peterborough. We do at london road

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think that the Bolton and Notts Forest games will both end up as draws...........................fingers crossed.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
I don't mean it in an arrogant way. I mean we should be brimming with confidence and positivity. We always seem to play well against Posh and tomorrow is a great chance to get 3 points. I certainly don't think it'll be easy, but there's no need for squeaky nervousness either

3 words for your confidence "Barnsley" and "Bristol city"....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
There are two othe rgames which may decide our destiny. If they are both draws and we sneak out another win we should be almost there. Tough call for Gus.... stick on the strong defensive unit against a team scoring for fun at the mo or twist and go attacking at the second most porous defence in the Champ.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Obviously Barnes will be back on the bench when he is available, probably instead of Barker.

That's something else to look forward to.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
As it stands we control our own destiny but if we lose tomorrow & bolton and forest both win then our destiny is out of our hands.

Worry about it if it happens. But it won't :thumbsup:

From now until the end of the season it's not about who is the best team it's about who can hold their nerve under pressure & perform when it really counts.
We really bottled it at the weekend didn't we? :rolleyes:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
What fantastic insight.

I get the point pottert is making. There has been a lot of chat about a win or a draw, but you could easily see a situation where we lose tonight against an in form team and our rivals win - and once again we'd drop out of the play offs. We could win - we could win well. But we know what the Albion are like this season (I was at Bristol City away - OMG!). Felt like a massive win on Saturday - but everything is so far from clear cut, it's so volatile and so close that it really does feel like squeaky bum time every bloody game.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
As it stands we control our own destiny but if we lose tomorrow & bolton and forest both win then our destiny is out of our hands.

Personally I think we will draw tomorrow & think Bolton and forest will do the same.

From now until the end of the season it's not about who is the best team it's about who can hold their nerve under pressure & perform when it really counts.

It's about how we do over the remaining 4 matches of the season (Gus thinks we need 2 wins) not specifically this match, which may actually be our most difficult of those remaining. If we lose tonight but win on Saturday I think we'll probably still be in the top 6. Throughout this season I'd have taken more losses if we'd also had more wins - before last Saturday I think many fans would've taken a point from each of Boro and Posh away - in that scenario we're already ahead in points.

Win or lose tonight, the circus will simply move on to the next game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here