Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squad Number clues from the Crawley game

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Trying to work out how many numbers Kaz has worn whilst being here, 12, 25 and 30, is there any I'm forgetting.

Guess we'll have to wait and see regarding AK.

He wore 11 I believe in his 2nd spell on loan

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well my meaningless guess - all as before except :

Bong 3
Sidwell 8
Skalak 11

Goldson 12
New center back 14

Murray 17
New striker 18

Towell 21
New midfielder 22

Kaz 25

Dev Squad 26, 28+

Holla ( gone )
JFC ( gone )

(19 Elvis / a 2nd new striker maybe in Jan )

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
12 could be Bjordal's dev squad number, likewise with Ben White.

Bong looks to have moved to 3, Sidwell to 8, and 11 still looks free - maybe for Jiri.

11 is still Chris O'Gary's squad number. He kept it throughout last season, despite being with Notts Forest, and he is on a season long loan again, with Burton Albion.

He is still an Albion player, so I'm presuming he will still be allocated that number.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
11 is still Chris O'Gary's squad number. He kept it throughout last season, despite being with Notts Forest, and he is on a season long loan again, with Burton Albion.

He is still an Albion player, so I'm presuming he will still be allocated that number.

Not at all, there's no reason to think he'll have retained a number of any kind, let alone #11. He was with us at the start of last season, he isn't with us for this one. You'd assume someone would get the number 11 shirt, maybe Skalak but something about #38 just seems to suit him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No clues, no names on the backs of the shirts, it is what it is for the summer.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Dallison-Lisbon? He didn't have Lisbon as part of his name last year did he?

Not that I recall, no.

He is referred to as Tom Dallison by the club, as he was by Arsenal when he was with them. He calls himself Tom Dallison on twitter. But he was registered on his birth certificate as Dallison-Lisbon and in all FA registration documents (since first registering as a scholar at Arsenal in July 2012) the name Dallison-Lisbon has been used.

I don't think anything has changed, I think it is just that his full name would have been submitted to Crawley and used on the teamsheet.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not at all, there's no reason to think he'll have retained a number of any kind, let alone #11. He was with us at the start of last season, he isn't with us for this one. You'd assume someone would get the number 11 shirt, maybe Skalak but something about #38 just seems to suit him.

I'm sure that for as long as he is an Albion player, he will have been allocated a squad number.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm sure that for as long as he is an Albion player, he will have been allocated a squad number.

He's not our player now for the whole season and, unless we recall him in January transfer window which would seem unlikely, his registration belongs to Burton until the season ends. Last season he started our 2 league cup games and was on the bench for league games until he joined Forest hence why he had a squad number. I can see no reason he will be given a squad number this season, the number 11 shirt will go to someone else.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

He's not our player now for the whole season and, unless we recall him in January transfer window which would seem unlikely, his registration belongs to Burton until the season ends. Last season he started our 2 league cup games and was on the bench for league games until he joined Forest hence why he had a squad number. I can see no reason he will be given a squad number this season, the number 11 shirt will go to someone else.

Beaten to the punch. Besides, players get left off the squad number allocation more often than you realise. Just ask Matt Sparrow when Gus had decided he had no future here.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
When we signed Dobbie he was given the number 10 but we loaned him to Palace and gave his 10 to someone else

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So what is current full strength side (assuming no more transfers)?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So what is current full strength side (assuming no more transfers)?

and no injuries?

Stockdale
Bruno Goldson Dunk Bong
Knockaert Stephens Kayal Skalak
Hemed Murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here