Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spurs v villa

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
anyone who has setanta, this game is worth a watch. 1-0 villa 25 minutes in, but there could've been 5 goals already.

will we see another 4-4? :dunce:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I wanted to watch this match but I don't have Setanta... I thought perhaps I could purchase this one game, like I could with PremPlus, but you can't, it's one month's subscription or nothing (with a £14.99 connection fee on top of it!!) bastards!

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
I wanted to watch this match but I don't have Setanta... I thought perhaps I could purchase this one game, like I could with PremPlus, but you can't, it's one month's subscription or nothing (with a £14.99 connection fee on top of it!!) bastards!

really? i get it free. :yahoo:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

there is a link above

and yes, setanta are bastards

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
oh well, sky sports would cost me about £28 a month.

That's what I find so bad, we already pay for sky sports and then we have to pay more if we want to see these games. I think a one off game option is a good idea.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh:

:bigwave:

who are these two blokes up front?

where are keane and berbatov?

:flameboun

You ****, you absolute tit.

If your read the back of the bloke's shirt your'll cleary see he's called PVALEYCHANDIENLAPLEICHUNCHOKKCO and BENT.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I just think we need some f***ing 'flair'

Yet, again, that **** Ramos plays to defensive/holding midfielders in the middle.

Play f***ing bentley!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here