Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SPURS v ALBION video/DVD

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not for me-sorry! As others have said, it was a great day out but we lost. I'm not a glory hunter or anything but I hate watching us lose-no matter how valiantly.

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
Would definately get it! And here's another call for the play-off semi's to be released to! Also why does the club not do this with other big games? I would love to be able to see the Notts Forest and West Ham games from this season and if made available would absolutely get them!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Is it the BBC footage?
If it's the Spurs (club) tapes, I don't think these come with any commentry on. Someone else suggested putting Hawsie's commentry over it - that would be good.

So, yes, unless it is just pictures, then no.

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
Bruce Lee Wannabe said:
Would definately get it! And here's another call for the play-off semi's to be released to! Also why does the club not do this with other big games? I would love to be able to see the Notts Forest and West Ham games from this season and if made available would absolutely get them!

i agree i would love to buy the play-off semi's

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not for me, great day out and all but at the end of the day we lost.
Expect my brother would want a copy though as he missed the game.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I`d Buy one and so would my brother who was having a slash when carpenter scored!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The good news is that we have obtained high-quality footage from Spurs (who have been very helpful) and it comes with commentary.

Regards the use of the BBC SCR commentary, we looked into this, and it was possible, but unfortunately they also covered Crawley's match as well - so it would seem odd having Crawley reports in the middle of this.

We are awaiting the DV tapes from Spurs video suppliers - to forward on to the company for burning. I would imagine it will take anything up to a fortnight or so before it is in the shop.

Regards the Swindon semi-final matches and play-off final, the reason why we haven't done DVDs of these games, is because they were covered by Sky - meaning potential sales would be seriously dented and make it likely the club would actually lose money. However I will look into the possibility of this as we have found a supplier who operates on a smaller volume/higher cost basis and it may be possible to get some copies done! It may be we do it as a three-match box set.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here