Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Tickets

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks
Hoping they’re open on Good Friday!

One other tip. I picked up my tickets for the cup tie from the ground. But the stewards gave me the runaround because I was directed to the home ticket office not the away ticket office. They are separate - insist on being directed to the away office… otherwise you’ll waste a lot of time.

PS : for several away games I’ve just rocked up at the ticket office , shown them the email details, proof of purchase etc and they’ve printed a duplicate on the spot (even if I’d not sorted it in advance )

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
One other tip. I picked up my tickets for the cup tie from the ground. But the stewards gave me the runaround because I was directed to the home ticket office not the away ticket office. They are separate - insist on being directed to the away office… otherwise you’ll waste a lot of time.

PS : for several away games I’ve just rocked up at the ticket office , shown them the email details, proof of purchase etc and they’ve printed a duplicate on the spot (even if I’d not sorted it in advance )

Thanks, this is the only option I have as the Supporter Services line is closed :(
Is the away ticket office a fixed location or a pop up type of affair? Do you remember whereabouts it was at the ground? No worries if not.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Thanks, this is the only option I have as the Supporter Services line is closed :(
Is the away ticket office a fixed location or a pop up type of affair? Do you remember whereabouts it was at the ground? No worries if not.

It’s in the North East of the ground in Worcester Avenue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here