Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs tickets

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I'll be sat with laptop and coffee as it approaches 9am tomorrow.

Is anyone able to give an update on what's available and best blocks to go for? Have we got 114 - 118?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'll be sat with laptop and coffee as it approaches 9am tomorrow.

Is anyone able to give an update on what's available and best blocks to go for? Have we got 114 - 118?
Yep, 114-118. Just over 1,000 left. Only been once but wouldn't think there are any bad seats TBH.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
12.30 ko
On the telly
Pain in the arse to get there
Writes the whole day off

Those are my excuses anyway.

On the telly = on Amazon Prime doesn't it ?
No doubt there will be ways round it, but does it mean on the internet ? And will there be options to buy for the day rather than a 12 month sign up ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No doubt there will be ways round it, but does it mean on the internet ? And will there be options to buy for the day rather than a 12 month sign up ?

It is indeed on Prime (which I have), but I wouldn't think it'll be difficult to pick up a moody stream. No idea on 24 hour passes though.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I think there is a 30 day free trial so presumably you can watch both the Arsenal and Spurs games during the trial and as long as you remember to cancel it should be free.:albion2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I think there is a 30 day free trial so presumably you can watch both the Arsenal and Spurs games during the trial and as long as you remember to cancel it should be free.:albion2:

This.
30 days free.
It's probably on your smart TV.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I know it’s Boxing Day, early KO, on TV and nightmare parking but as someone on the ST waiting list I am delighted to have bought a ticket this morning. I thought this would still sell out!

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Nightmare to get to? It's in North Central London and even the overground is running Boxing Day.

There are reduced trains, tubes, taxis, buses. Won't be an issue getting there or back if you are used to travelling around London.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nightmare to get to? It's in North Central London and even the overground is running Boxing Day.

There are reduced trains, tubes, taxis, buses. Won't be an issue getting there or back if you are used to travelling around London.

Only one train an hour to Victoria, nothing else......the 9.25 will essentially be a Seagull Special I reckon [emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here