Spurs Tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Are there tickets still available - Website says they are on general sale, but ticketing site does not give me option to buy them (or is that just a "feature" of the ticketing site?).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My mate said they sold out yesterday - think he was in the club shop... Can anyone confirm?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
My mate said they sold out yesterday - think he was in the club shop... Can anyone confirm?

My mate phoned up, the message said you could buy them with 3 years history (he is a ath) and after waiting 30 mins to get through was told they were actually sold out.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
While we're on the subject I purchased my spurs ticket from add my reserved seats and then on my purchase history it said it's status was Pending, now it doesn't have a status, please can somebody explain to me what's going on? Thanks

Grandaddie

Jul 13, 2004
Near Horsham
While we're on the subject I purchased my spurs ticket from add my reserved seats and then on my purchase history it said it's status was Pending, now it doesn't have a status, please can somebody explain to me what's going on? Thanks

When I spoke to Paul at ticket office, he said the important thing was the "payment reference" which shows ticket has been purchased. This will initially show as pending but once your smartcard has been updated by the computer this pending indicator will disappear....my Spurs ticket no longer shows as pending but my Gillingham one does!! Hope this helps

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
When I spoke to Paul at ticket office, he said the important thing was the "payment reference" which shows ticket has been purchased. This will initially show as pending but once your smartcard has been updated by the computer this pending indicator will disappear....my Spurs ticket no longer shows as pending but my Gillingham one does!! Hope this helps

thanks mate, helped a lot

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Mine were sent straight away.

Just trying to fathom out how best to get to the ground now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
At time of posting they are available on the website until 10pm tonight unless sell out before then, be quick. Still waiting for mine to arrive in the post.

figgy

Jul 23, 2011
Brighton
Bought my spurs ticket last wednesday (20th) but could only choose between West Lower A or I. Then later that night North stand tickets were available. Tonight theres tickets available all over the ground pfffffffffffffff

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Bought my spurs ticket last wednesday (20th) but could only choose between West Lower A or I. Then later that night North stand tickets were available. Tonight theres tickets available all over the ground pfffffffffffffff

Same here, but I rang them, got moved to where I wanted to be and got a £4.50 refund on each ticket, great service

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports