Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Somebody tell me please
There is a comedy club of the year trophy
Chel$ea and Spuds are trying to win 🤔

The comedy continues.

Should’ve gone with Conte.

The wingman was clearly a shit manager and a graceless cock …. not just the RDZ hatred, a week later he failed to acknowlege the Bmuff manager at final whistle.

Potter has got to be nailed on for Spurs job

Pochettino apparently taking his own keeper coach for the Todd show role

So Roberts will end up at Spurs you assume with GP and co

And Spurs need a better long term keeper

Nothing to see here then ....
From my Spurs mate:

"I have no idea what is going on. Ryan Mason is the new interim manager and he is regarded very positively by the fans. Everyone wants a change from the boring defensive style that successive managers have brought to the club. Like most of the supporters I wanted to see Pochetino back but now he is heading for Chelsea. Their fans don't want him, ours do. However, that seems to make no difference to the owners of the two clubs. The smart money seems to be on Nagelsmann as the next manager."

Comedy clubs indeed!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They should be sacking the players that swapped shirts with Newcastle at the end of the game.
Players who swap shirts should certainly be charged for them. Clubs are quite happy to rinse fans for what, £40+ for a shirt? Obscenely rich players should at least be charged the same!

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Players who swap shirts should certainly be charged for them. Clubs are quite happy to rinse fans for what, £40+ for a shirt? Obscenely rich players should at least be charged the same!
I believe all players are charged for kit that doesn't end up in the laundry. Although it would surely be at the wholesale price, so a fraction of what you quoted.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’d love them (and Villa) to beat Manure. We can overtake them both, even if they do.
Yes, that's true. I'm all for Spurs being good this week. It would be wonderful if went into next week's game knowing a win would put us a point behind them with a game in hand. A very long shot but, looking at the fixtures, not impossible (well, unless my maths are wrong!).

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Did they really?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing at the time, but here it is;

That’s the players showing the manager the door. Talk on their forum of the existence of a ‘players committee.’ Regardless of people’s views on Stellini that club is seriously f***ed.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

That’s the players showing the manager the door. Talk on their forum of the existence of a ‘players committee.’ Regardless of people’s views on Stellini that club is seriously f***ed.
Thanks! That's just astonishing 🤷‍♂️. If Spurs really have a player's committee, they obviously don't have quality of football and professionalism on their agenda 😂😂

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

Levy Acknowledged a players committee. when discussing Mason appointment

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Levy Acknowledged a players committee. when discussing Mason appointment
Wow...get the committee to choose the next manager then, and to start taking responsibility for their performances.
Actually...no, please let them stay a shit show till end of season at least🤞🤞🤞

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tottingham refunding all match ticket sales for their game at Newcastle, a lovely gesture.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here