Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs owner Joe Lewis

lol Harry Kane racing up to Stansted airport as we speak

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Romantic lovers?...86?...kin nora I'm 56 and I don't have enough energy for all that malarkey! Nor do I have his wealth. In reality he should do some time but he won't. He will have to relinquish his ownership of Spurs as he will have breached leagues/fa fit and propers persons test. Now could you imagine if the Saudi league had such a thing???

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Romantic lovers?...86?...kin nora I'm 56 and I don't have enough energy for all that malarkey! Nor do I have his wealth. In reality he should do some time but he won't. He will have to relinquish his ownership of Spurs as he will have breached leagues/fa fit and propers persons test. Now could you imagine if the Saudi league had such a thing???
I wouldn’t bet on that America take a very dim view on insider trading and financial crime as a whole. A reality TV couple received a hefty jail sentence for supplying false income documents to try and obtain a bank loan.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Spurs are making a few unfortunate headlines today - they’re also trying to sell Davinson Sanchez to Russia (and therefore benefiting from Russian money).
That’s not true. The club made an offer for Sanchez. Although Russian clubs are banned from European competitions at the moment there is no transfer ban and if the club or owners are not sanctions financially I don’t see the problem

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wouldn’t bet on that America take a very dim view on insider trading and financial crime as a whole.
Yeah, Bernie Madoff got 150 years for his Ponzi scheme and he was 71 when he was sentenced. Age won't be seen as a mitigating factor.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Struggling to have any sympathy for someone who made most of his fortune because of Black Wednesday. I hope the same thing eventually happens to the offshore crooks who have benefitted from the Brexit catastrophe.

Talking of Joe Lewis though, has anyone else noticed how alike him and Daniel Levy look?! Bit wierd!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here