Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs home

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Surprised no tickets on exchange. Looks like everyone keen to get out ater Christmas

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
This kick off time is a proper pain though. I don’t get to many matches living in Warwick and spend most weekends ferrying kids about so we look forward to the Christmas fixture. Going to be a late one.

Living in Warwick does mean that me and my lad who are in a small minority happy with the cup draw at Stoke :)

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Just put two juicy ones on in the north stand (n1g) they both gone by the looks of it

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I bought mine on exchange (I think) a couple of weeks ago. Had to keep refreshing until one came up in the area I wanted.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
This kick off time is a proper pain though. I don’t get to many matches living in Warwick and spend most weekends ferrying kids about so we look forward to the Christmas fixture. Going to be a late one.

Living in Warwick does mean that me and my lad who are in a small minority happy with the cup draw at Stoke :)
Warwick? Anywhere near the castle? I have a very good friend who's also an Albion fan who lives 5 mins from the castle.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Warwick? Anywhere near the castle? I have a very good friend who's also an Albion fan who lives 5 mins from the castle.
About a 10 minute walk. If they live very close to the castle then they will have a very nice house! My lad delivers newspapers around there and it is picture postcard stuff.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
About a 10 minute walk. If they live very close to the castle then they will have a very nice house! My lad delivers newspapers around there and it is picture postcard stuff.
Delivers papers ? Thought that went out with the Ark ! Or early Coronation Street !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Pyecombe P&R now available

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here