Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs game Wednesday 29th October

N17

Jun 21, 2011
My post from the other thread.

Hastings - T.Wells route: Train to London Bridge then bus (149 & many others) or walk (15-20mins) or cab (£7 +tip) to Liverpool Street (or Circle line from Cannon Street if that is your final desination). Hamilton Hall is always used by away fans for a few beers pre-match. Train (usually platforms 1-4) to WHL (22 mins) & 5-6 min walk from there. Turn right, 2 mins to High Road & turn right again & other 4 mins from there. Close by is the Irish Centre where away fans are welcome. http://haringey-irish.com/location.html
Or, Liv St to Northumberland Park (15-16 mins) on a normal service or the Stanstead Express (Platforms 1-6, make sure it stops at NP - not all of them do!). 10 min straight walk along Park Lane.
On the return you can get the overground from NP to Tottenham Hale & then the tube to Victoria if it suits.
Haywards Heath route. Train to Victoria. Tube to Seven Sisters, then overground 2 stops to WHL or bus or a 20-25 min walk to the ground.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Happy with both dates was staying down in Bournemouth whatever Fri just come back later

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Also suspect Norwichwont be happy, as they have had their game moved to the Friday evening so we can play on the Saturday.

Perhaps they should have tried harder at Shrewsbury and then they would still be in the cup

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Are there buses from Seven Sisters underground to White Hart Lane. When I last went therer I was able to walk that distance but not now, I dont think.

Lots of buses, 279 and 149 are two that spring to mind but getting the overground 2 stops from Seven Sisters is easier.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for that. Is the overground station near the underground?

All part of the same station. Follow signs from tube platform for exit for trains, not the High Road, turn right at the top of the escalators and get the platform for trains to Cheshunt or Enfield. It's part of my daily commute.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Suspect the Bournemouth game being moved might be a popular move - puts it back to a Saturday with a KO time suitable for getting a train home.

Also suspect Norwich and Bolton wont be happy, as they have had their game moved to the Friday evening so we can play on the Saturday.

Norwich and Bolton both agreed to moving the fixture , with a poor away support it wouldn't make much difference if that game was played Friday evening or late Saturday afternoon. Sky will still be paying all 4 clubs a TV appearance fee.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not on Sky schedule but probably be on a stream for those who cant go.

Unconfirmed at present but Sky have picked Shrewsbury v Chelsea as the Tuesday night live game and Man City v Newcastle as the Wednesday night live game.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Suspect the Bournemouth game being moved might be a popular move - puts it back to a Saturday with a KO time suitable for getting a train home.

Also suspect Norwich and Bolton wont be happy, as they have had their game moved to the Friday evening so we can play on the Saturday.
Nope it ****s up a bonfire night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When do BHAFC put tickets for the Spuds game on sale ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here