Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs game from a 'home end' perspective

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Just got back, buzzing

Sat in the mightily impressive large South Stand today with my son, opposite you guys in the away end.

So frustrating to watch the 'limbs' celebration from my vantage point and not register the goal outwardly (although inside I was elated!!)

Their concourse is amazing, like a proper food hall - Barber take note as I'm used to the cave-like North, although admittedly they have alot more room to play with.

Fantastic result, played so well

Dec 29, 2011
Just got back, buzzing

Sat in the mightily impressive large South Stand today with my son, opposite you guys in the away end.

So frustrating to watch the 'limbs' celebration from my vantage point and not register the goal outwardly (although inside I was elated!!)

Their concourse is amazing, like a proper food hall - Barber take note as I'm used to the cave-like North, although admittedly they have alot more room to play with.

Famously, land is much more plentifully in North London than the outskirts of Brighton. :D

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just got back, buzzing

And the entire thing cost £1b, the Amex £93m before enhancements.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just got back, buzzing

Popped into MS yesterday quite like their food hall

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't suppose you were able to capture our 'limbs' on celluloid?

I'd love to see it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The away concourse is completely shit, no chance for food or beer after 2pm queues 10 times longer than the Amex

Only if you don’t open your eyes. There were plenty of bars with small queues walked up and got a pint easily before and at half time.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Ironic because the away concourse is one of the worst in the division. For all the hype about pints pouring from below the service is dogshit.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here